Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn’t think he looked good. Getting blown off the ball on several plays. I could be wrong and he could have played well. Maybe im missing something
You might be right I was genuinely asking. It got to the point I was happy to see him on the stat sheet lol.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
The game gave me some hope. I don't think we're a good team but it was nice to see they do have some dogs who will fight (Jourdan Lewis/Overshown/etc.)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Defense looked more discipline without parsons and Lawrence.
I said going into this one that the defense might look more like a Mike Zimmer defense because he didn't have Parsons to use as a chess piece and had to play his scheme more.

Of course, again I do think it's important to remember that this Pittsburgh offense is not great. Maybe if Parsons and Lawrence had played, the Steelers would have done even less.

plasticman

Reaction score
I can't believe some of the names I'm reading under "sacks".

Gholston
Wheat
Joseph
Lawson

Mazi Smith, 4 tackles, 3 of them solo.

With the Steelers averaging 3.5 yards a carry you know Mazi had to be getting in the way. It looked like he had turned a corner in the Giants game and I think he jsut confirmed it in this game.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I can't believe some of the names I'm reading under "sacks".

Gholston
Wheat
Joseph
Lawson

Mazi Smith, 4 tackles, 3 of them solo.

With the Steelers averaging 3.5 yards a carry you know Mazi had to be getting in the way. It looked like he had turned a corner in the Giants game and I think he jsut confirmed it in this game.
defense did an amazing job.