Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

cowboyec

Reaction score
moving forward.
rico needs to be RB1.
more hunter luepke please.
and more from the jalens...tolbert and brooks.
ceedee needs to get his head right.
this is a really good group of wr's.

blueblood70

Reaction score
C'mon Floaty......he hung in there despite the mistakes. Cee Dee checked out in the 3rd quarter.....what about that? I'm beginning to think.....if 88 doesn't get 12 targets or so, he needs a pacifier.
Is it ironic that we're supposed to lose this game but now we're going back and saying we should have won by more if it wasn't for the mistakes we should've blew them out is that what really what we're gonna do now instead of be appreciate how tough this win was on the road in the weather with the ladies injuries attrition short handed against Pittsburgh who is 3 and one by the way in their house and we beat them against all odds that should be the story we were supposed to lose

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm just saying yes I'll admit Prescott nearly lost this game he made a lot of mistakes he's pressing but it wasn't his fault the field goal got blocked and then he had to go jump on another fumble look he made-up for his sins isn't that what he said we need to do play a tough team on the road a winning team on the road an environment in weather that's hard to win and overcome all your mistakes and walk out with a win and they did that that is what this game might be the launching point for the year we had to keep up in our division this was a must win after Washington and New York 1
The NFC East was kind of looking like it was an NFC Least year, but today it was the NFC Beast.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Zimmer has one skill: He can take a defense with poor talent and make it serviceable. It won’t get sacks. It won’t get turnovers. It sure as hell won’t get a stop in a one score game with two minutes remaining.

But it does hold down scoring.

blueblood70

Reaction score
moving forward.
rico needs to be RB1.
more hunter luepke please.
and more from the jalens...tolbert and brooks.
ceedee needs to get his head right.
this is a really good group of wr's.
We've been saying that all year most of us like me said you need to give Rico the ball 17 times every game no matter what the situation is he needs the ball he runs better the more he carries it.. Look man I think lamb and Prescott are feeling the pressure of getting these contracts and they're trying to do a little too much and they're a little too emotional I think they're gonna be fine they win the game like this I guarantee they're going out for some steaks and they're gonna high 5 each other hug each other and they're gonna be alright this happens in the heat of battles and I'm not worried about it I'd be worried about it if it didn't bother them when mistakes are made I mean did you not see Bo Nix yelling at Sean Payton I mean that's a rookie getting in his head coach's face this happens and I get what you're saying but lamb's gonna be fine Prescott and lamb they're gonna be fine

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Dowdle's 89yards is the MOST rushing yards in a game since Pollard gained 122yds Week 3 last season (9/24/23)

That was also the last time Dallas had a 100+yd rusher