Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
First of all it was two years 18,000,000 that's 9,000,000 per year.. Wasn't about being cheap I've explained this before most teams didn't go after him including the Titans didn't bring him back because they thought at some point this freak of nature was gonna fall off a Cliff at his age in the mileage most didn't expect this type of season so yeah Jerry failed to bring him here it wasn't about money it was more about worrying about bringing in a running back up in age and up in mileage and then have him not play well you know like last year Tony didn't play well for $11 million and this year we have $6 million on dead cap space from zeke's old contract so I think he's clearing out the books but I blame the offensive line more than the running backs I blame the offensive coordinator not scheming guys open I watch Christian McCaffrey go down it's some dude I never heard of it's running like one of the running backs in the league...

Seriously did you see that running back I never heard of I bet everyone's gonna say they heard of him but Christian McCaffrey goes out they don't miss a beat at the run game now maybe they're missing him being multifaceted but sometimes it's the offense and I'm blaming McCarthy not Jerry this time but yes it would've been nice to at least draft 1/3 or 4th rounder..

But I'm gonna say this one last time this has been about defense the games we lost last year the game we lost in the playoffs and and so far this year the defense has been the main cause so you're acting like we should just outscore people and all you do is mention the offense just because we paid most of our money on that side of the ball that's not how it works and you can't hold teams under 20 points you're a terrible defense I don't know what the average defense is for holding scores down throughout an entire year and in years past but that's typically what you wanna see but some of the best defenses to ever play has held teams under 13 points a game for an entire season think about that think about taking the pressure off your offense and allowing them more possessions like you look at the giants game we would absolutely curb stomp them at the defense got us the ball back they may have stopped the run but guess what they let him pass all over the field you're saying we need to stop the run they stopped the run but they couldn't stop the pass they played well in the goal red zone area but their time of possession eating drives the defense couldn't get the ball back to your offense enough we can't score enough..
Oh absolutely.. Jerry didn't want to bring in a RB up in age or up in milage........

...................................................... oh wait..........................

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Man I don’t know about yall but I’ve never called less for a cowboys season in my life. It’s really hard to care when the people in charge clearly don’t. I’ll watch the games but I ain’t spending another dime on this team til they prove that winning is the #1 priority!

That being said I think we lose by 4 tonight
The team is 2-2 and you’re acting like they’ve already lost tonight. Things don’t look very promising this season and they may go on to lose to the Steelers, but things still aren’t that dire yet. Give it a few more games before you give up on this season.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Man I don’t know about yall but I’ve never called less for a cowboys season in my life. It’s really hard to care when the people in charge clearly don’t. I’ll watch the games but I ain’t spending another dime on this team til they prove that winning is the #1 priority!

That being said I think we lose by 4 tonight
I haven't felt this indifferent since 2015 after Romo got injured

Reactions: JPM

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas needs to win. Nothing went right today other than SF losing.
GB won, could have lost, NYG won, could have lost. Bengals lost, should have won.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Correction: Coog gets emotional every day, multiple times each day, spring, summer, fall and winter. ;)
I was hoping you'd enlighten me with your finest big words you like to use, and they say you can't get smart on these blog forums!!! They're so wrong!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas needs to win. Nothing went right today other than SF losing.
GB won, could have lost, NYG won, could have lost. Bengals lost, should have won.
I think we will get the win, pull it out somehow, please screen shot this!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys will get the win, and EVERYBODY will give me their thoughts!!!! (Screen shot this please!)

blueblood70

Reaction score
The team is 2-2 and you’re acting like they’ve already lost tonight. Things don’t look very promising this season and they may go on to lose to the Steelers, but things still aren’t that dire yet. Give it a few more games before you give up on this season.
Right at this moment still everything is bunched together and everybody still has a shot not just mathematically but when you're within a game or a game and a half of your division leader you always have a shot with an extra wild card game with 17 games lots of teams have started out under 500 and found a way to get back on track and and then make hay in the playoffs I don't understand why what these people see you wait all off season then you give up four games in when you're right there in the mix..

Oh that dude claiming he couldn't care less even though he misspelled it yeah he's here clamoring about it and whining about it somebody's taking extra time out of his day to talk about the Cowboys even though he can't care less anymore... That doesn't make a whole lot of sense you take your spare time and come into a forum and talk about the Cowboys more and not less if you don't care you would be talking about the Cowboys they live rent free in some of these haters heads they all say they give up and yet they haven't truly given up they just wanna make sure in case the season's bad that they can like come back and say see I told you so...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This year won’t be as bad as 2015 unless Dak goes down. However, if we lose tonight it’s going to be a struggle to win 8 games.
I'm not sure about the second part of this. It would just be the third loss. It doesn't mean we're going to struggle to eight wins. Obviously, with Parsons, Lawrence and Bland out on defense, Cooks out on offense and playing multiple rookies, we'll have to really get it together the second half of the season. I'm not necessarily expecting that. I don't expect anything good anymore. But the first half of the season could be quite different from the second, depending on health and development. I mean, our defense is learning a new scheme along with having those top players out.

Fmart322

Reaction score
YbB4MDB.gif

Acrisure Stadium | 7:20 PM Central
Stupid name for a stadium
Let's Go Cowboys!
Beat them Steelers!

Status
Not open for further replies.