Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | Postgame Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not feeling that. The 49ers were playing lackadaisical in the 1st half. They flipped a switch and that's all it took to overcome the poser Cowboys.
They ran out of talent in the 4th quarter and had to desperately hang on. If we were playing a doubleheader tonight we would roll in game two.

Rooted. Preserve the pie.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've already accept the fact that our quarterback is good enough to play and start in the NFL.
But when the chips are down, when we have need a game of legends, we're not going to get it from Dak.
It's like goes into wide-eyed panic when he faces better teams and better coaching.
This is our lot with Dak Prescott.
You need to re-evaluate that.....because #4 is the biggest liability. He can't run anymore....makes poor decisions.

dupree89

Reaction score
so fat Mike's team comes out of halftime and never gets a first down in the 3rd qtr.

this guy must go

Cmac

Reaction score
First of all great game plan by the coaches. MM and Zimmer had the guys ready. The defense did enough to win the game.

Dak needs to apologize to everyone in the locker room, owner, coaches, and us fans for that awful performance. I am sorry but I just watched Famous Jaimis Winston out duel Lamar today and he looks a million times better then Dak throwing the football. I have watched him 3 times against San Francisco with a chance to beat them and he has been awful each time. These players, fans, coaches, and owner are the reason you are the top paid player in the league. Then you go out and play like a presidential candidate. I am done with this board for a few weeks. I will lurk but this is upsetting.

Broaddus, Cavanaugh, Voch, Dak Attack, Mark Holmes all the others who like to defend Dak need to tell the truth. Dak killed us tonight. He has been killing us all season long.
Dak is target for all the heat, for sure......can someone tell me where was Rico Dowdle tonight? Did he get hurt?

tcc0808

Reaction score
First of all great game plan by the coaches. MM and Zimmer had the guys ready. The defense did enough to win the game.

Dak needs to apologize to everyone in the locker room, owner, coaches, and us fans for that awful performance. I am sorry but I just watched Famous Jaimis Winston out duel Lamar today and he looks a million times better then Dak throwing the football. I have watched him 3 times against San Francisco with a chance to beat them and he has been awful each time. These players, fans, coaches, and owner are the reason you are the top paid player in the league. Then you go out and play like presidential candidate. I am done with this board for a few weeks. I will lurk but this is upsetting.

Broaddus, Cavanaugh, Voch, Dak Attack, Mark Holmes all the others who like to defend Dak need to tell the truth. Dak killed us tonight. He has been killing us all season long.
At some point we (fans)need to accept that 4 isn’t it Sure he’s a great guy. He’s just an average QB getting paid as the top QB in the league, and even when he craps the bed for the next 4 years and collecting almost a quarter of a billion dollars, he’s already made it. There is 0 motivation, and sadly he doesn’t have the talent to get where us fans want him to take the team.

MS17

Reaction score
And the 49ers are decimated by injuries and not playing well this year. That is a bad team we just lost to
You are correct. And I bet Rowdy will really be hitting the bars in Ft. Worth about now. Better go find him again, Jerruh.

Steve007

Reaction score
Can't go with that one.......a lying "All In" GM would be a start.
It's starts with the Jones boys. They picked and over paid the players. Jerry doesn't even let his head coach hire his own assistant coaches. This team is washed. Nothing will change until a real GM without a meddling owner is hired. None of the current players on this team will be on a serious contending Cowboy team.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
We lost to a bad version of the 49ers. Honestly if it weren’t for the hold on a horrible throw in 3rd and long they would have lost 40-10