Dallas never called Henry

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It's already been said that they aren't calling any FA's. Probably only their own to see where they're at. Obviously letting them walk if they want anything more than a year and a certain budget..
Exactly.............the team is setting up 2025 to be a total reboot.

Do people think its just a coincidence that every coach and free agent we sign are for cheap 1 year deals only?

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I guess that honest offer of two years 500K and ten dollars guaranteed didn’t do it for him lol
I hate when people like you put out fake numbers,, it was $20 guaranteed and a chance to date Jerry's new found daughter. You always low balling people

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Wow! Lot's of fans upset about this....I didn't realize Henry had that much left in the tank. Over 2,000 carries, over 30 years old and a highly questionable OL in Dallas....I'd rather build the OL first and draft an RB.
King Henry is washed?

Dude had more yards, more yards per carry, and double the TDs of Tony Pollard last year.

And that was against the most 8 man boxes in the league according to next gen stats, a horrendous oline, and with a rookie QB on a team that won 5 games and fired their coaching staff.

With the Ravens, there is a really good chance King Henry will have more yards rushing next season than ALL of our RBs combined.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Too old.
Too expensive.

Why would they call???
Because he is exponentially better than anything we currently have on the roster at RB?

He played with a rookie QB on a 5 win team against the most 8 man boxes in the league last year and still had more yards, more yards per carry, and double the TDs of Pollard.

But nah, I guess we are good with Mighty Mouse and drafting a RB with a torn ACL, that seems like a way better idea than King Henry.:rolleyes:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
:lmao2:
Melt downs over a player we were never going to sign anyway. And an aging one at that.
We need younger on a much less contract.
Younger does not always mean better................not every player falls off a cliff at 30 yrs old.

King Henry had almost 1200 yds last year and 12 TDs on a team that won 5 games.

With the powerhouse Ravens, the dude could easily get 1300-1400 yds next year.

You think anybody currently on the roster or a rookie from the draft will come anywhere close to this? Seriously?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They "learned their lesson"

Except they paid Pollard 11 mil last season, oops.
They paid Pollard $11 million last season.................1005 yds........4.0 carry.......6 TDs.................2023 stats

Ravens just paid Henry 2yrs, $16 mill (8 per)............1167 yrds.......4.2...............12 TDs................2023 stats

So, they were willing to pay $11 million last season to a guy who had less yards, less average, and half as many TDs as Henry, but paying $8 million for Henry is too much, because he is washed, despite outperforming Pollard in virtually every statistical category while playing on a team with a rookie QB that won just 5 games last year???

I guess I am just missing something here, apparently the Ravens dont seem to think King Henry is washed.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
They paid Pollard $11 million last season.................1005 yds........4.0 carry.......6 TDs.................2023 stats

Ravens just paid Henry 2yrs, $16 mill (8 per)............1167 yrds.......4.2...............12 TDs................2023 stats

So, they were willing to pay $11 million last season to a guy who had less yards, less average, and half as many TDs as Henry, but paying $8 million for Henry is too much, because he is washed, despite outperforming Pollard in virtually every statistical category while playing on a team with a rookie QB that won just 5 games last year???

I guess I am just missing something here, apparently the Ravens dont seem to think King Henry is washed.
Yep. Make it make sense.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They aren’t paying old running backs and they shouldn’t
$8 mill a year for 2 yrs is not way overpaying for a RB, with all due respect.

Pollard just signed for $8 mill a year and Henry outperformed him in every statistical category last year.

Also keep in mind that you have a 5'5 midgit that barely weighs 150 pounds soaking wet as your current starting RB.

Henry with one leg amputated would be an upgrade to what we currently have, and the RB all the leaks have us taking in the 2nd round (Brooks), tore his ACL in November so dont expect much, if anything, from him this season. There is a good chance Henry is going to have more yards rushing with the Ravens this season than every one of our running backs COMBINED!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They "learned their lesson"

Except they paid Pollard 11 mil last season, oops.
so now when they are all in lol they drop rb pay to 3 mil which is 8 mil lower, and they want to improve their run game with a untested OL !
See it just all doesnt make sense, unless in their own sneaky, lying, imcompetent way they are trying to tank without anyone knowing lol

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do not forget!!!
Stephen says "we're football people, you're just fans"

stinkface

Reaction score

When you start comparing the Cowboys front office with the Ravens front office you will find one is always on top of things and the other not so much. No one has been accusing the Cowboys brain trust of being the sharpest tool in the shed.

Flamma

Reaction score
Relatively speaking, you can get a quality RB pretty cheap. Paying 8-12 million for a really good player is not a lot. Most other positions cost 20m+.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Younger does not always mean better................not every player falls off a cliff at 30 yrs old.

King Henry had almost 1200 yds last year and 12 TDs on a team that won 5 games.

With the powerhouse Ravens, the dude could easily get 1300-1400 yds next year.

You think anybody currently on the roster or a rookie from the draft will come anywhere close to this? Seriously?
Henry will not get that many yards next year. And with Jackson at QB, they will not get any further than they did last year.
Henry is not the missing piece.