Dallas's path to the playoffs much better than being presented

Praxit

Reaction score
Detroit has to lose. and frankly that is looking less and less likely. Rodgers is clearly not close to 100% or even 90% and that showed. The bungles are mailing it in.
.....well, what I saw from Packers yesterday. They are a good team. Rodgers had a off day and even with 3 picks was in position to tie or even win. I say if Rodgers play, they win Vs Det. IF he doesnt, then Hundley can pull it off. He almost beat the Steelers... .>>>>> that's saying something.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No they were good enough to whip a team playing with 10.1 players... the Saints and Panthers will both have 11 lol.
Oh so you do remember that whipping of the Cowboys. So what chance does that whipped team have against the Saints or Panthers with their 11 players in the playoffs? The Cowboys don't deserve to be there. They barely deserved the win they got last night.

endersdragon

Reaction score
.....well, what I saw from Packers yesterday. They are a good team. Rodgers had a off day and even with 3 picks was in position to tie or even win. I say if Rodgers play, they win Vs Det. IF he doesnt, then Hundley can pull it off. He almost beat the Steelers... .>>>>> that's saying something.
A lot of people forget that the Panthers are a really good team too.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IMO the BTB article is too much pie in the sky. The chances are slim Dallas makes it regardless of their record. However they have a chance so they need to keep grinding out wins to see what happens.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Oh so you do remember that whipping of the Cowboys. So what chance does that whipped team have against the Saints or Panthers with their 11 players in the playoffs? The Cowboys don't deserve to be there. They barely deserved the win they got last night.
We will have 11 players by then as well, even if it's just Bell he's still far more of an 11th player than we had then and if the Tyron injury is minor he's a pro bowl caliber 11th player. As for deserving? What does that even mean? Do the Lions deserve to be there after losing by 24 to the Ravens? Do the Panthers deserve to be there after losing by 14 to the ****ing Bears in a game where they scored just 3 points (at least we got crushed by a halfway decent team)? Etc. I could show all day why no team deserves to be in the playoffs.

Scotman

Reaction score
Detroit is the problem.

They get a Cincinnati team that has quit, and a Packers team that isn't going to shelve Rodgers for the rest of the way.

Cakewalk for the Lions, and we're done.
You're probably right, but I still want to win out.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We will have 11 players by then as well, even if it's just Bell he's still far more of an 11th player than we had then and if the Tyron injury is minor he's a pro bowl caliber 11th player. As for deserving? What does that even mean? Do the Lions deserve to be there after losing by 24 to the Ravens? Do the Panthers deserve to be there after losing by 14 to the ****ing Bears in a game where they scored just 3 points (at least we got crushed by a halfway decent team)? Etc. I could show all day why no team deserves to be in the playoffs.
I'll remind you the Cowboys lost by 25 points to the now 5-9 Broncos. The Lions have the tiebreaker over us so cry me a river of tears with your sense of entitlement and deservingness.

Reaction score
All the Cowboys can do is win their last 2 games.

And everything else will fall into place. Or it won't.

endersdragon

Reaction score
I'll remind you the Cowboys lost by 25 points to the now 5-9 Broncos. The Lions have the tiebreaker over us so cry me a river of tears with your sense of entitlement and deservingness.
So basically yes, the Panthers don't deserve a playoff spot for having the Bears score 5.6666666 times more points than they did. Go away

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Next week if Carolina, Atlanta and Detroit all lose then we control our own destiny by winning out.

Detroit losing......7 losses

Atlanta and Carolina play week 17 so one of them will lose the other gets in

For that to occur Carolina has to lose to the Bucs next week and Detroit has to lose to Cinncinati, very improbable for two bad teams to beat two good teams, especially Carolina who's at home.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Yeah that's probably the most realistic shot. Detroit can also lay an egg at any given moment.
Detroit is THAT team.

They do nothing but get in the way every season.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I'm not even going to entertain the possibilities until after Atlanta loses to Tampa Bay. We still have to beat Seattle, and Philly. They are both better than the Raiders who we were lucky to beat.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Wow this is messed up lol
N. O. plays
ATL then @ TB
Carolina plays
TB then @ ATL
ATL plays
@ TB tonight
@ N. O.
Carolina
All 3 Play TB, will TB win 1 or 2 or 3 of those?
Or will they lose all 3?
Can ATL win div if they win out, and all 3 are 11-5?
That happens and all 3 are in
Playoffs.
So Dallas is probably not getting
In.
Z
ATL could win out then if tb
Beats car and or N. O.
Dallas might get in that way.
Have to root for TB for their last 3 games, and Atl too.

Or ATL to lose all 3 or 2,and
Det to lose 1.
Oh well I will try to enjoy Sea game regardless, same for eagles game.
That 2-3 start is why we are in
This situation!
Had they just gone 3-2 it might mean going to playoffs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So basically yes, the Panthers don't deserve a playoff spot for having the Bears score 5.6666666 times more points than they did. Go away
They have the tiebreaker over the Cowboys, of course they are more deserving at this time.

Titleist

Reaction score
If ATL wins tonight, Packers are mathematically eliminated. 0% chance they put Rodgers on the field if that happens.

We really need TB to step up tonight