Dalton for 10M or Dak for 40M?

Big_D

Reaction score
Hell no...if only Dak had the best of the best around him and they lose...ain't his fault. But, he is a great leader...in the locker room.

We're gonna need more 1st rounders on that Oline soon!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
yeah, giving you a taste of your own medicine and you complain.....your craapy reputation precedes you on this forum....you are well known for that

Interesting that you are the one antagonizing and name calling yet I am the one with the supposed crappy reputation. Well, good thing your opinion or that of others on social media are meaningless.....but thanks for the feedback.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Lets get a show of hands.

Dak for 40.
1. Hes a better QB than Dalton.
2. Its not my money.
3. The cap is bogus to a huge extent. See Eagles, Commanders a few years back, and the Rams.....You can always get players.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dak for $40 mil. No brainer

How is this even a question. Dalton is subpar. We don't get to the playoffs at all with him. He could not even win the worst division in football by far last year and had it all in front of him but failed over and over.

Dak gives you a chance. Dalton does not.

Their salaries are not even relevant. It isn't my money. I don't care about it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
on the contrary....this guy is famous for this and I give him a taste of his own medicine.... I treat everyone as they treat me.....show respect and I give you 10 times more...be as he is and I do the same and worse.....

Funny seeing as how in reviewing this entire thread at no time did I call you a name yet you were the one that started with the childish "potato man" comment....which makes no sense but hey, being part-Irish I like potatoes as much as the next Irishman.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Funny seeing as how in reviewing this entire thread at no time did I call you a name yet you were the one that started with the childish "potato man" comment....which makes no sense but hey, being part-Irish I like potatoes as much as the next Irishman.
CP sent down some new target coordinates I see.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you do come across as angry and defensive..... not sure why....

You bet you aren't sure why.

Because you have an oblivious agenda.

I disagree with your one-sided partisan agenda...so OF COURSE you "aren't sure why". You think your opinion is the one true fact. It isn't. As soon as you face that fact...you will be better. And will see why.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so you want to say our back up was better than their back up, while our back up didn't measure to the other teams starters.... and that makes a difference in what way? it just shows that our back up can't be a starter in this league and keep a team competitive..... would you have paid 10M for that!!!!
YOU are the one that proposed backup QBs must be an excuse.

Then when I pointed out Andy was a back up as well.. you went apesht on me.

Then you continue to attack me. Maniac.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wait, you changed your mind? you are saying Team wins and loses, but you kep touting Dak's win and loss record.... so which side do you stand on? or is it the usual, "I will use whatever logic to argue back" approach you have taken so far?
It is a team game.. unless you said Andy has to play the other teams' backup QB/s,

You can't even keep your own story straight.

Look.... I like alcoholics/drug users. All good here. Just admit it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Interesting that you are the one antagonizing and name calling yet I am the one with the supposed crappy reputation. Well, good thing your opinion or that of others on social media are meaningless.....but thanks for the feedback.
don't forget...internet remembers everything. like I said, your reputation precedes you. there are plenty of your old posts and gibberish still out there.....you got put back in your place a while back, now you are just trying to be clever...given your past histroy of anger tantrums you can't escape this easily

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It is a team game.. unless you said Andy has to play the other teams' backup QB/s,

You can't even keep your own story straight.

Look.... I like alcoholics/drug users. All good here. Just admit it.
oooohhh, such a cleverl little boy.... did your mommy give you a star for this one....I bet she did

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
YOU are the one that proposed backup QBs must be an excuse.

Then when I pointed out Andy was a back up as well.. you went apesht on me.

Then you continue to attack me. Maniac.
I didn't propose anything. I stated mere facts....Andy couldn't beat any starting QBs. he could beat back up QBs, barely. choked against another starting QB in a game that mattered.

you want to spin it that our back up was better than their back up...go ahead. have it...I am not attacking you...I am stating facts and you are spinning yourself for not sure what!