Dalton for 10M or Dak for 40M?

stiletto

Reaction score
I take Dak just because I know the FO will totally screw up any defensive choices they have left with the $30+ million leftover. I think all fans need to come to grips that the current and most likely future ownership care NOTHING about defensive emphasis. To me this equals to prolonged suffering and futility of the fanbase. The ultimate theories of the ORIGINAL Cowboys....most of the ones all of us became fans for, are totally gone. Great players on both sides, great balance, constant relevancy. Now it is FLASHY offensive firewoks at all costs and hope for the best with the rest of the team. Fireworks sell Jerseys... Prove me wrong.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Reading ability helps: you stated the Dalton led Cowboys were blown out by the first quarter and Dak was within one score with 3 minutes to go in the game. Your Dalton statement was false and why ignore Dak's turnovers or inability to get points in the first 3 quarters thereby putting the defense on the field all the time and way behind on the scoreboard. So if you think I proved your point then you didn't read the post very well.
heed your own advice.....3 point, 0 points, yeah...game over with dalton in charge..nothing to brag about, so I would keep that quiet if I were you....and read your own posts...check the games.... within 3 points with 3 minutes to go.....not at the end of 3rd quarter..

USArmyVet

Reaction score
heed your own advice.....3 point, 0 points, yeah...game over with dalton in charge..nothing to brag about, so I would keep that quiet if I were you....and read your own posts...check the games.... within 3 points with 3 minutes to go.....not at the end of 3rd quarter..

Was responding to your false assertion that was of course jaded to present Dak in a positive light but whatever works for you.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
The Bears should be Super Bowl favorites. Getting Dalton for 10 and Saving all that cap space.

so let’s see how it shakes out
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

they have a stellar defense and a top WR core.

I wonder how many Dalton => Dak posters will place their bets on draft kings

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you know those last 4 games were against teams with 4 wins (or less at the time), 3 of them against their back up QBs, and his last game against a starting QB and a 5 win team at the time....he needed 9 turnovers from the defense, defgense scoring and a special teams TD to win 3 of those games...... against average or good teams, he laid an ostrich sized egg....
And our first five games? Powerhouses...right?

Dak is so great against good teams? Come on.

You are making excuses.

Look I'm good with whoever. But please at least pretend to keep it real and honest. The post I replied to said "light years better" ...but it ISN'T! FACT. Deal with it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
last time I checked Dalton beat three teams that had 4 wins and played their back up QBs...if you guarantee me that half the games in the season are played against those type teams....I will support you and the loser Dalton....

Dalton got his arse handed to him on a platter with a side of fries against teams like WFT, AZ and Ravens....legit teams with more than 4 wins..
So break down Dak's easy wins and strength against good great teams. If you have...I haven't seen it.

You play against who you play. Dalton we 3-2 and Dak was 2-3...but Dak is "LIGHT years better". You can break it won however you want. The results speak for themselves. maybe Andy was a a better leader and inspired the team more. Who knows? You don't. You just keep finding the little cracks in the stats to suit your opinion, then act like it's the whole real truth. BS.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
last time I checked Dalton beat three teams that had 4 wins and played their back up QBs...if you guarantee me that half the games in the season are played against those type teams....I will support you and the loser Dalton....

Dalton got his arse handed to him on a platter with a side of fries against teams like WFT, AZ and Ravens....legit teams with more than 4 wins..
Suddenly....Dalton has to play against the "backup QB's". But Dak doesn't. "Does dak play LBer?" you said. You spouted how the defense was SO great.....and helped Andy win. Funny how you didn't mention THEN it was against the backup QB's.

BS.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Is "loser Dalton" calling names and insulting people here? Against the rules?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Was responding to your false assertion that was of course jaded to present Dak in a positive light but whatever works for you.
No you made your case....that Dalton couldn't do squat....and give my found that out you tried to spin last three minutes to halftime scores and 3rd quarter scores.....nice try. You failed as usual.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And our first five games? Powerhouses...right?

Dak is so great against good teams? Come on.

You are making excuses.

Look I'm good with whoever. But please at least pretend to keep it real and honest. The post I replied to said "light years better" ...but it ISN'T! FACT. Deal with it.
Three playoff teams.....not 4 win teams and less with backup QBs...facts....

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Thought these were done and over. Dalton gives you no chance. with DAK it is possible.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So break down Dak's easy wins and strength against good great teams. If you have...I haven't seen it.

You play against who you play. Dalton we 3-2 and Dak was 2-3...but Dak is "LIGHT years better". You can break it won however you want. The results speak for themselves. maybe Andy was a a better leader and inspired the team more. Who knows? You don't. You just keep finding the little cracks in the stats to suit your opinion, then act like it's the whole real truth. BS.
You are trying to spin your way out.

Facts are Dalton struggled mightily against average and good teams, getting the team blown out routinely. Not competitive at all. Facts are he did beat three teams with eventual 4 wins with their backup QBs and needed 9 turnovers, defensive TD and special teams TD to do it and then got spanked by a 5 win team playing their starting QB....

Just facts

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Neglecting to mention Dalton was...get this...ALSO the BACK UP QB! With a devasted BACKUP o-line.

Selective stats.....to suit your agenda opinion. BS.
Similar OL to Dak.....you forget in your anger that Smith was hurt and got injured and played 1.5 games..

Poor poor Dalton.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Suddenly....Dalton has to play against the "backup QB's". But Dak doesn't. "Does dak play LBer?" you said. You spouted how the defense was SO great.....and helped Andy win. Funny how you didn't mention THEN it was against the backup QB's.

BS.
You are now just drivelling non sense.....that's what I said, Dalton played against backup QBs

Are u realling tying your ship to Dalton!!!!really!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Neglecting to mention Dalton was...get this...ALSO the BACK UP QB! With a devasted BACKUP o-line.

Selective stats.....to suit your agenda opinion. BS.
Oh, ok..
So our back up was better than their backup. But sucked against other starting QBs...he is the same backup you wanted to pay and make our starter.

You are just spewing pure drivel now...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow.... I must have touched a nerve....didn't just call the hallway patrol? Too funny...
No, you didn't touch any nerve. You are going to have to set your bar WAY higher than that.

The post you replied to was in response to admin warning about "names and insults". I am merely pointing out double standards...

carry on.