Dalton for 10M or Dak for 40M?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, ok..
So our back up was better than their backup. But sucked against other starting QBs...he is the same backup you wanted to pay and make our starter.

You are just spewing pure drivel now...
Me pointing out your convenient SELECTIVE talking points offends you. LOL.

You also need to point out where I claimed I wanted Dalton paid and starting. I supported Andy just like I did and do Dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Similar OL to Dak.....you forget in your anger that Smith was hurt and got injured and played 1.5 games..

Poor poor Dalton.....

It was a better o-line than later in the season. Not great...better. I said it several times. It's my opinion the bad o-line got Dak injured. Designed play or not.... very bad pockets forced him out.

I have no anger. Just facts. Sorry it upsets you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are trying to spin your way out.

Facts are Dalton struggled mightily against average and good teams, getting the team blown out routinely. Not competitive at all. Facts are he did beat three teams with eventual 4 wins with their backup QBs and needed 9 turnovers, defensive TD and special teams TD to do it and then got spanked by a 5 win team playing their starting QB....

Just facts

You continue to make excuses. "but it was their backups".

So was ours.

If that is an excuse for THEM...why isn't it for us?

Because you are on some agenda here...parading as some objective factual thing. LOL....come on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It was a better o-line than later in the season. Not great...better. I said it several times. It's my opinion the bad o-line got Dak injured. Designed play or not.... very bad pockets forced him out.

I have no anger. Just facts. Sorry it upsets you.
you do come across as angry and defensive..... not sure why....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You continue to make excuses. "but it was their backups".

So was ours.

If that is an excuse for THEM...why isn't it for us?

Because you are on some agenda here...parading as some objective factual thing. LOL....come on.
so you want to say our back up was better than their back up, while our back up didn't measure to the other teams starters.... and that makes a difference in what way? it just shows that our back up can't be a starter in this league and keep a team competitive..... would you have paid 10M for that!!!!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
No you made your case....that Dalton couldn't do squat....and give my found that out you tried to spin last three minutes to halftime scores and 3rd quarter scores.....nice try. You failed as usual.

Sorry but the sentence was no where near coherent enough to understand your point but no worries....as usual.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You are trying to spin your way out.

Facts are Dalton struggled mightily against average and good teams, getting the team blown out routinely. Not competitive at all. Facts are he did beat three teams with eventual 4 wins with their backup QBs and needed 9 turnovers, defensive TD and special teams TD to do it and then got spanked by a 5 win team playing their starting QB....

Just facts

I thought QB's do not win or lose games as it's a TEAM game??? I guess only Dalton can be considered to have lost a game and not Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I thought QB's do not win or lose games as it's a TEAM game??? I guess only Dalton can be considered to have lost a game and not Dak.
wait, you changed your mind? you are saying Team wins and loses, but you kep touting Dak's win and loss record.... so which side do you stand on? or is it the usual, "I will use whatever logic to argue back" approach you have taken so far?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
wait, you changed your mind? you are saying Team wins and loses, but you kep touting Dak's win and loss record.... so which side do you stand on? or is it the usual, "I will use whatever logic to argue back" approach you have taken so far?

Look, I have neither the time nor desire to try and engage with you as there are several on here whose only purpose is to stir things up for their own personal amusement so good luck with that and enjoy yourself.

JayFord

Reaction score
Dalton was great as what he was a backup qb and the best backup you can buy

but Dak at 40 mil, hes a qb that produces and gives you a chance to win

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is like going back to 1994 and asking Troy Aikman or Rodney Peete? After all Dallas won a couple games with Peete that year, maybe they should have saved some money ;)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Look, I have neither the time nor desire to try and engage with you as there are several on here whose only purpose is to stir things up for their own personal amusement so good luck with that and enjoy yourself.
LOL....you, yes, you mentioning some here try and engage and stir things up...I find that quite funny....you know, you didn't have to respond to my post, yet you did...and now you complain about me responding back...

good luck to you as well potato man

USArmyVet

Reaction score
LOL....you, yes, you mentioning some here try and engage and stir things up...I find that quite funny....you know, you didn't have to respond to my post, yet you did...and now you complain about me responding back...

Such a repetitive and continuously childish name calling approach....glad to see you are as adult as ever.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

And, as usual, the name calling comes out with you when you get frustrated. Only a certain demographic of people do that...birds of a feather flock together.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Such a repetitive and continuously childish name calling approach....glad to see you are as adult as ever.
yeah, giving you a taste of your own medicine and you complain.....your craapy reputation precedes you on this forum....you are well known for that

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And, as usual, the name calling comes out with you when you get frustrated. Only a certain demographic of people do that...birds of a feather flock together.
on the contrary....this guy is famous for this and I give him a taste of his own medicine.... I treat everyone as they treat me.....show respect and I give you 10 times more...be as he is and I do the same and worse.....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
on the contrary....this guy is famous for this and I give him a taste of his own medicine.... I treat everyone as they treat me.....show respect and I give you 10 times more...be as he is and I do the same and worse.....

Do you "hate" potato man?

Big_D

Reaction score
40 mil is a joke for Dak Prescott. Overpay for a middle of the road QB coming off a horrific injury and then pretend what an amazing deal it is. lol I'll take Dalton at 10. They end up in the same spot anyway. Sitting on the couch in January. By no fault of the QB of course!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
40 mil is a joke for Dak Prescott. Overpay for a middle of the road QB coming off a horrific injury and then pretend what an amazing deal it is. lol I'll take Dalton at 10. They end up in the same spot anyway. Sitting on the couch in January. By no fault of the QB of course!

Hell no...if only Dak had the best of the best around him and they lose...ain't his fault. But, he is a great leader...in the locker room.