Video: Dalton is not very happy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These morons didn't deserve Dalton!
They want Dak and those mediocre results to continue along with their fat paychecks!
In the end, Jerry suck it up Dak has control of your locker room and he's playing you like a cheap card trick!
GL Jerry you gonna die without another ring as Dak guarantees this fact!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
They were lost. And washington has a better d-line than some other teams. This is going to get ugly. Hmmmm he yells at them and gets his head taken off later. I think number 66 checked on him and said something to him while on the ground. Probably said that’s what happens when you yell at us.

He told Andy to 'get up.' He could have been fined by the league but wasn't.

He lowered his head and blasted his head with his helmet and his shoulder.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
If a backup yelled at me, I wouldn't want to block for him either.

Dalton has always seemed way too full of himself.

It's an O-lineman's job to block for his quarterback. If he fails at that, he deserves to be yelled at. If he doesn't like that, he deserves to be cut and to never play in the NFL again.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If a backup yelled at me, I wouldn't want to block for him either.

Dalton has always seemed way too full of himself.
The lesson here: I'm never going to yell at you.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Disagree.

His job was as a backup QB. He wasn't supposed to play. There were no other backups any better than him that were available.

No backup QB can do anything with this mess of a team

Exactly. I'm not sure how fans expect him to work miracles despite getting murdered by the pass rush.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
We wasted $31 million on a guy who couldn't lead the team to the NFC East title with every other team rebuilding or injury riddled.
Andy Dalton would have won the East and at least one playoff game with last year's roster.

You're losing it man. It's okay. No need to lash out.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You may be right with this group and with his arm. I’d just like to see a game with a little time to fully evaluate though. I thought he was a smart move to bring in but who knows, maybe DiNucci shows a live arm and Dalton sits anyways.
Right on Frog. Everyone is lea[ping to end of the world conclusions based on one game. They know the team sucks. We got one win with Dak being pretty darn good.....and yet just one win.

We could probably chill and give Andy more than just one sheety "TEAM" game. This isn't a knock on Dak....but it's odd to me the same people beeching and meaning about people not giving Dak a fair shake...are doing the same thing to Andy. Total and complete hypocrites.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dalton is a good dude. Has been known to be since his days at TCU. Never heard anything bad about him and nothing close to full of himself.

Many backups have to play these days. They are allowed to yell at something as piss poor as that stuff. Backups have won SBs. He can play if he has more than 2 seconds. I’d rather see fire than what we’ve seen from most of these guys
Universally liked player.
He's just in a tough spot.

But really, some of this is on him and he knows it.

InTheZone

Reaction score
@PAPPYDOG isn't happy either. The savior redhead couldn't do it by himself, but Dak led the league in passing with the same team........hmmmmm
1-3 getting blown out until the 4th quarter, back to back game ending picks, losing record dating to last year, 50/50 hitting a receiver in stride or behind them for the easy/would be easy pick, never forget

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya the OLine with Dak was only missing both starting tackles, having a new starting Center and pretty terrible guard play. Meanwhile with Dalton it is all of that but with 1 less starter. The difference is miniscule.

Missing the final starter from "the best o-line in the league" is "miniscule". Okay....whatever. The terrible o-line that probably got DAk injured in the first place.....isn't any worse with one more all -pro gone eh?

Who would you have been able to have as Dak's backup instead of Andy? I mean...if you want to like be all real and sheet? WHo would be doing so much better than Andy coming into this hot mess?

Corso

Reaction score
Missing the final starter from "the best o-line in the league" is "miniscule". Okay....whatever. The terrible o-line that probably got DAk injured in the first place.....isn't any worse with one more all -pro gone eh?

Who would you have been able to have as Dak's backup instead of Andy? I mean...if you want to like be all real and sheet? WHo would be doing so much better than Andy coming into this hot mess?
Probably healthy Dak.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If I’m Andy Dalton, I pull a Earl Thomas and release tapes on these bums, and then retire. No way I field with this team again after they leave me laying on the ground. This franchise has been a failure from top to bottom since 1996. What a joke.

I hope he never fields with this team any longer. He's a bum. They aren't obligated to do anything because he got hurt. He is not respected by this team and he sucks. He threw a hissy fit right before this as well. You think they are going to come to his aid after that? Nope.

Adreme

Reaction score

1 OLine player is not the difference between not terrible and even serviceable. It comes down to having your entire house burn down versus having all but 1 room burn down. Ya you are technically better off, but not well enough that it matters in any conceivable way. If we are really going to pretend THAT is the reason that the offense went from averaging more than 30 to averaging 6.5 points against not very good defenses, I am going to have to wonder how blind you are to the fact that Dak carried this offense.

I knew he was good and worth an extension and I didnt realize the falloff would be THIS bad. I knew Andy Dalton was not a top 30 QB in this league and I STILL thought it wasnt going to be an almost 30 points per game falloff from one QB to the next.

Corso

Reaction score
He got in the players face and the let the player get into his face. Dalton has no skins on the wall to command this team. Team is now null and void of leadership with Dak Prescott gone. They were not getting it from the Head Coach.
I don't care if the guy has no skins on the wall here. You protect and respect the guy that is your job to protect. They're jobs are to protect him. That's why they get paychecks.
And to people saying it's a respect thing and the team only plays for their pay?
Not protecting your QB doesn't enhance your next paycheck.

Cmac

Reaction score
We wasted $31 million on a guy who couldn't lead the team to the NFC East title with every other team rebuilding or injury riddled.
Andy Dalton would have won the East and at least one playoff game with last year's roster.
.....then why he here, in the first place?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1 OLine player is not the difference between not terrible and even serviceable. It comes down to having your entire house burn down versus having all but 1 room burn down. Ya you are technically better off, but not well enough that it matters in any conceivable way. If we are really going to pretend THAT is the reason that the offense went from averaging more than 30 to averaging 6.5 points against not very good defenses, I am going to have to wonder how blind you are to the fact that Dak carried this offense.

I knew he was good and worth an extension and I didnt realize the falloff would be THIS bad. I knew Andy Dalton was not a top 30 QB in this league and I STILL thought it wasnt going to be an almost 30 points per game falloff from one QB to the next.

Would you be willing to give the backup more than just a couple games? I guess since Dak never ever had a bad game I can see where you're coming from.

We don't have to resort to insults here do we? I'm not "blind" to anything. Unlike you...I'm living in the real world. Our starter is injured...backup had to come in with a sheety 1-3 team. The same o-line that got the starter injured got the back up (1-1...for the record) injured. And here we sit arguing about who's the better QB? This is asinine.

Dak is the starter. Andy is the backup. The team.... *** up both of them. But hey let's do some more chest thumpin' shall we?