Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Lists Of QBs You Win Games With And QBs You Win Games Because Of In The NFL

basel90

Reaction score
Jerry gave in to Cultural Awareness and Leadership......

We can blame Wentz for Dak's Contract:lmao2:
very true . it is just crazy how much was invested in dak and zeke . no wonder they cannot get over the hump , 26 years and counting

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Only way you would have left if Wins, yards and TDs were in my favor sooooo NO lol
Well now that's not very fair seeing as how he would have surpassed the amount of INTS agreed upon lol

What if we just exclude Dak and go based off wins only? Because I don't believe for a second the Cowboys will go 13-4.

So, as soon as the Cowboys suffer their 5th loss you stay away until May 2023 or as soon as the Cowboys get their 13th win I'll stay away until May 2023?

You could potential be gone before the bye week lol

Qcard

Reaction score
Well now that's not very fair seeing as how he would have surpassed the amount of INTS agreed upon lol

What if we just exclude Dak and go based off wins only? Because I don't believe for a second the Cowboys will go 13-4.

So, as soon as the Cowboys suffer their 5th loss you stay away until May 2023 or as soon as the Cowboys get their 13th win I'll stay away until May 2023?

You could potential be gone before the bye week lol
Let's do it, but can I change win total to 12?....if the Cowboys live up to your expectations most fans will disappear until Draft 2023

Agree to 12 Wins and it's a deal and/if as soon as Cowboys get 10 Wins @MountaineerCowboy will be leave till May 2023?

Deal?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let's do it, but can I change win total to 12?....if the Cowboys live up to your expectations most fans will disappear until Draft 2023

Agree to 12 Wins and it's a deal and/if as soon as Cowboys get 10 Wins @MountaineerCowboy will be leave till May 2023?

Deal?
And if/when the Cowboys get loss #6 then you stay away until May?

I'll tell ya what, if the Cowboys lose 6 games and still make it to the Super Bowl next year I want you to be able to celebrate with everyone. I don't want to deprive you of that satisfaction. I'm not THAT mean. So, even though you'd lose the bet I wouldn't be upset to see you in Super Bowl week and in the game thread, but then ya gotta go back into hiding until May 2023 lol

So, if they reach the 12 win mark IN THE REGULAR SEASON I'll stay away until May, but at the 6 loss mark you have to stay away until May (unless we make the Super Bowl). Deal?

Qcard

Reaction score
And if/when the Cowboys get loss #6 then you stay away until May?

I'll tell ya what, if the Cowboys lose 6 games and still make it to the Super Bowl next year I want you to be able to celebrate with everyone. I don't want to deprive you of that satisfaction. I'm not THAT mean. So, even though you'd lose the bet I wouldn't be upset to see you in Super Bowl week and in the game thread, but then ya gotta go back into hiding until May 2023 lol

So, if they reach the 12 win mark IN THE REGULAR SEASON I'll stay away until May, but at the 6 loss mark you have to stay away until May (unless we make the Super Bowl). Deal?
No Deal....it's too Fair!!

I think we should both enjoy good times and endure bad times together.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

No deal?

Okay then. The offer is now off the table then I suppose.

Be honest, you don't see em winning 12 games do ya? lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We all hope he will move up, but I think most don't expect him to get better when everything around him has gotten watered down, at least on paper. We never seen him recover after the Broncos showed what to do to neutralize the offense. If Dak would have recovered after that then I could see where people could have hope, but he literally never did. It wasn't an injury like some desperately want to believe. Nobody, besides the most desperate of Dallas Prescott fans, run with that narrative. I think after next season is in the books even the most diehard Dak supports will start to see the writing on the wall.

I believe Dak's stats next year will look something like: 4,100 yards, 27 TDs, 13 INTS in route to leading the Cowboys to an 8-9 record.

There is nobody, even the fakest of Dak supports, that would bet the house on him moving up.

They'll say he is going to move up, but they'd NEVER in a million years put anything on the line to back it up.

No "We all" don't. Some of us don't care about stupid rankings and ratings foisted upon us by stupid "analysts." I am only really interested in winning. If Dak's overall numbers are "inferior" to what he put up last season and we win 13 games... No one will care.. except for idiots who are consumed with "where he ranks."

I do find humor in your statement that "the Broncos showed what do do to neutralize the offense" yet the Cowboys scored at least 33 points in 4 of their last 8 games and at least 27 in 6 of the last 8. Including topping 50 twice and 40 one other time. Though I suppose if you're saying holding them to 27 points is "neutralizing" this offense I guess I need to rethink my stance on Moore.. If the offense is averaging over 30 ppg while being "neutralized" maybe he IS a genius. If they had just averaged that 27 ppg all season they would have finished 8th in the league. All while being "neutralized."

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Do you remember if you made a prediction before last season, just curious?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No "We all" don't. Some of us don't care about stupid rankings and ratings foisted upon us by stupid "analysts." I am only really interested in winning. If Dak's overall numbers are "inferior" to what he put up last season and we win 13 games... No one will care.. except for idiots who are consumed with "where he ranks."

I do find humor in your statement that "the Broncos showed what do do to neutralize the offense" yet the Cowboys scored at least 33 points in 4 of their last 8 games and at least 27 in 6 of the last 8. Including topping 50 twice and 40 one other time. Though I suppose if you're saying holding them to 27 points is "neutralizing" this offense I guess I need to rethink my stance on Moore.. If the offense is averaging over 30 ppg while being "neutralized" maybe he IS a genius. If they had just averaged that 27 ppg all season they would have finished 8th in the league. All while being "neutralized."
You don't believe things were different after the Denver game? You didn't see a difference is the offense?

Or are you going to hark on some tired injury excuse to make yourself feel better?

I can tell that you know what you're talking about, Ronnie. But when it comes to the Cowboys you think too much with your heart instead of your brain.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

The greatest self-own by poor Dan Orlovsky is that he has Mathew Stafford on "Win Because Of" list. Anyone endorsing that is completely clueless, like Dan.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The greatest self-own by poor Dan Orlovsky is that he has Mathew Stafford on "Win Because Of" list. Anyone endorsing that is completely clueless, like Dan.
Stafford was the missing piece. They got him and instantly won the Super Bowl. There was no feeling out year, getting used to things, or that such. It was instant. He was the thing that put them of the top. He was the biggest change from the 2020 Rams. They gave up a lot to get him because they believed he had the skills to get it done. They won BECAUSE they acquired someone of his skill level. That was not going to happen WITH Goff.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Stafford was the missing piece. They got him and instantly won the Super Bowl. There was no feeling out year, getting used to things, or that such. It was instant. He was the thing that put them of the top. He was the biggest change from the 2020 Rams. They gave up a lot to get him because they believed he had the skills to get it done. They won BECAUSE they acquired someone of his skill level. That was not going to happen WITH Goff.
Wrong. A "win because of" type of QB would have helped Detroit "Win because of Stafford." In LA, it was clearly more that they had a great balanced and talented team, not because of Stafford. Goff was literally on the roster when they won postseason games and went to the Super Bowl.
Thanks for proving my point.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You don't believe things were different after the Denver game? You didn't see a difference is the offense?

Or are you going to hark on some tired injury excuse to make yourself feel better?

I can tell that you know what you're talking about, Ronnie. But when it comes to the Cowboys you think too much with your heart instead of your brain.

Of course I saw a difference. I saw a QB who no longer trusted his body which in turn led to his not trusting his eyes because even when his eyes saw an opportunity to make a play he didn't trust his body to make it. He lost confidence in himself.. At the same time his line was in a shambles and he was having to play with a shortened clock in his head.. That messed with him as well. It all goes into the hopper and what came out was diminished play. You want to dismiss the part the injury played in his falloff then go ahead. That just makes you look biased and dumb. "Dude couldn't plant his back foot with any confidence to make throws but that has no effect on how a QB plays." Sure.. if you say so.. One of the biggest things we know about Dak is that his background at the position did not establish him a great baseline in terms of mechanics. So in order to be on point he needs to work at it.. EVERY DAMN DAY.. After the injury they would not let him do that. McCarthy stated many times that they limited his participation in what he calls the "QB school" portion of practices in deference to the injury. Dak needs that work. Maybe other guys who played in passing offenses in college don't... But he does.. When he doesn't get it his mechanics get out of whack and everything looks labored and inconsistent. That's the simple truth of the matter. And it's the main reason I say that barring another injury we will get the pre-injury version of Dak all season.

You are fond of stating that those first six games of last season was the only time Dak has ever played at that level.. I disagree.. He was on a record setting pace before he was injured in 2020. Had he not gone down he was going to threaten 6000 yards that year. He had an 11 game winning streak as a rookie. He's had multiple 4 and 5 game stretches of well above 100 passer rating games. Whether you accept it or not, Dak is getting better at playing the position. I fully expect him to be better this year than he was last year and I expect him to be better in 2025 than this year. That's just how it goes with QBs. At least the ones who put in the kind of work he does.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wrong. A "win because of" type of QB would have helped Detroit "Win because of Stafford." In LA, it was clearly more that they had a great balanced and talented team, not because of Stafford. Goff was literally on the roster when they won postseason games and went to the Super Bowl.
Thanks for proving my point.
You just don't get it.

Do you think "Win because of" has to mean winning a championship? Do you not think "win because of" could also mean winning more with you than without you?

Detroit would have been a worse team without Stafford at QB. Everyone knows that.

I mean, that was proven last year.

The Rams and Lions literally switched QBs. The Lions won two less games with Goff while the Rams won 2 more (plus a Super Bowl) with Stafford.

I know you won't accept it gracefully, but you're clearly wrong here.