Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Lists Of QBs You Win Games With And QBs You Win Games Because Of In The NFL

Proof

Reaction score
This was the same guy who said Blake Jarwin was the key to the Cowboys' running game. Why anyone pays any attention to that clown is a complete mystery to me.

this guy is the worst analyst there is. just constantly loud and wrong

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Especially when he admitted to what everybody already knew when he said ESPN pays them to say the most ridiculous things possible

Most people in possession of a brain already know that these networks mandate that these "analysts" say outrageous crap because it drives ratings/clicks.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So let me get this straight....
BAM!!! Nailed it, Sis!
:hammer::hammer:

Notice how some frequently state the same things about other players being better than ours, yet Dak sucks (while being surrounded by supposed lesser players) while other QBs are better (even though they are surrounded by supposedly better players)???

Bunch of exposed trolls!!!

conner01

Reaction score
I agree, which is why Rodgers only has 1 SB back in 2010 and as good as Brees was he had 1.
You don’t get much more elite than Rodgers but he doesn’t have a handful of jewelery because he didn’t have a good team around him
Rodgers, Mahomes and Brady would be on most any elite list and other than Brady there aren’t a bunch of rings there
Elway is a example of an elite QB who couldn’t get a ring till they got the team around him much better
Super Bowls to me don’t define elite anything of than maybe an elite GM or HC

kskboys

Reaction score
You don’t get much more elite than Rodgers but he doesn’t have a handful of jewelery because he didn’t have a good team around him
Rodgers, Mahomes and Brady would be on most any elite list and other than Brady there aren’t a bunch of rings there
Elway is a example of an elite QB who couldn’t get a ring till they got the team around him much better
Super Bowls to me don’t define elite anything of than maybe an elite GM or HC
Rodgers consistently folds in the clutch in the playoffs.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Here’s my Elite list:

Josh Allen
Joe Burrow
Patrick Mahomes
Justin Herbert
Russel Wilson
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Matthew Stafford
i do not know about allen and herbert they so far have not proven that they can win the big championship games yet. allen still needs to figure out if he can beat the chiefs in playoffs.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don’t even know who he is. But then I stay away from most national media except for broadcast, highlights and scores. Don’t tweet or follow it either. And don’t do tic tock. Lol
I remember him from from when he played in Detroit. If you think his social media takes are bad, you never watched him play. Actually, I bet not many remember him playing. There's a couple local Buffalo podcasts that are really solid and actually come across more realistic than some Dallas fans here do. I like 105.3 The Fan too. They talk a lot of Cowboy content but aren't ultra homerific like the team podcasts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
May I ask who did carry the Bengals?

Herbert - no but are you saying the talent doesn't leap off the screen?

Russ - Cmon, he singlehandedly has kept that team relevant. Unless physical decline has caught up with him, I fully expect Denver to illustrate the difference between "a QB" & "a tier 1 QB" this season.

Nobody "carried" the Bengals. They didn't just dominate on their way to the Super Bowl. Burrow made some nice timely throws, their defense was punching teams int he mouth and they were well coached. Burrow is a great player. I'm not taking that away from him. What i'm saying is on that playoff run he was not great. He was worse in the playoffs than he was in the regular season which is to be expected.

Herbert's talent jumps off screen...just like Romo's did...just like Phillip River's did...just like Dak's does. So are we changing the discussion? Its about who ACTUALLY wins in spite of his team or is it who's talent jumps off screen?

If Russ puts the Bronco's over then i'll change my view on what he's done. But once again, you're changing the discussion. You are now giving Russ the "participation trophy" for making the Seahawks "relevent" but he has essentially done nothing since losing the strongest unit on the team which is the Legion of Boom. That's with always having a solid receiver core and running backs.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Carr got his team in the playoffs despite his top WR going to jail, chaos at the HC position, and incompetence at the ownership and GM levels.

That's a lot to fight through. But he did it. That's impressive.
And some very questionable reffing in the Chargers game as well as the Cowboys game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dan Orlovsky once ran out of the back of the end zone after the snap, lol.

He doesn't hate Dak, he hates himself.

basel90

Reaction score
many Dak lovers don’t get it . It is not just the losses with Dak , it is how he was Unable to help the team prevail in very winnable games. Good and elite QBs do . I cannot think of a game where when it was close , Dak lead the team to victory .
I think the bad NFC East division has spoiled the team and the fans into thinking the team can win big .

Dak has run out of excuses after 6 years and a measly 23% win rate against good teams , one home playoff game win and a tremendous amount of failures and inconsistencies in crucial games .
We are about to see him get exposed this coming season. No more hiding behind the usual excuses ( Garrett , defense , no receivers , injury , a mid season slump blah blah . 164 mil deal , top tier pay rate , with 75 mil already in his bank .