Dan Quinn wears Doomsday Defense shirt

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That’s just my take when seeing the pic. And his intentions may have been honorable .

My thought was it came off as promoting a defense which many are wanting to anoint as Doomsday.

I’m always suspect with this organization over hyping their product based on everything we know.
Literally, the only people who have any kind of issue with it in this thread are you and one Eagles fan posing as a Dallas fan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Self-evident.
You think I’m an Egirls fan ? You’re from the old site aren’t you so have been following me like10-15 years. Haven’t you heard of my horrific near death experience when I attended Veterans and wished the next terroist attack would be in Philthy?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You think I’m an Egirls fan ? You’re from the old site aren’t you so have been following me like10-15 years. Haven’t you heard of my horrific near death experience when I attended Veterans and wished the next terroist attack would be in Philthy?
I’m sorry, no… I don’t think you’re an Eagles fan. And no, I’m not from the “old site”. I’ve been on this forum since it opened in 2004.

I’m saying that Eagles fans hate the Cowboys so much that they make a negative out of anything they can. Even small things. It doesn’t have to follow logic. They just are negative because it is Dallas.

You’re a Cowboys fan… but you hate Jerry so much and you have harbored so much vitriol for him that you seem to be picking on something, despite it not really being logical.

My point is that every other Cowboys fan here - even on a forum filled with negativity and snark - seems to be fine with Quinn wearing that shirt.

I’m just saying, if it were me and all of my fellow fans were thinking differently than I was, and the only other person that agreed with me was a Philly fan… I would take a hard look again at my own point of view.

That’s all I was saying. I don’t expect you to actually do that though.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m sorry, no… I don’t think you’re an Eagles fan. And no, I’m not from the “old site”. I’ve been on this forum since it opened in 2004.

I’m saying that Eagles fans hate the Cowboys so much that they make a negative out of anything they can. Even small things. It doesn’t have to follow logic. They just are negative because it is Dallas.

You’re a Cowboys fan… but you hate Jerry so much and you have harbored so much vitriol for him that you seem to be picking on something, despite it not really being logical.

My point is that every other Cowboys fan here - even on a forum filled with negativity and snark - seems to be fine with Quinn wearing that shirt.

I’m just saying, if it were me and all of my fellow fans were thinking differently than I was, and the only other person that agreed with me was a Philly fan… I would take a hard look again at my own point of view.

That’s all I was saying. I don’t expect you to actually do that though.
Good, cause I have no problem going against the flow on this forum. I’m suspect of anything that Jethro could have his hand in.

And remember a few fans on a fan forum don’t necessarily represent Cowboys Nation. Not everyone comments anyway. But I can see why most would approve. I’m not necessarily saying I don’t .

DQ’s intention may have been honorable and well intended but that my was initial take and enjoy presenting it. Thanks