Darius Jackson Available

waldoputty

Reaction score
The coaches did. They watched games, practices, team meetings, position meetings and workouts and determined that keeping Morris and activating McFadden was more important than keeping Jackson.

do you know how many RBs are under contract next year?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
QYETJqh.jpg
That seals it for me... don't want him here.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I would sign him in a heartbeat, need a young back to develop, he knows (how to play) the system...
LOL. Did a little editing in red for ya. Jackson was claimed off waivers by the Browns before week 15 last season and was inactive for all three games. Before that, he was inactive for 13 games with the Cowboys and continued being paid. Pft....

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I dug around too and couldn't find anything. Not even a mention of anything with missed time before this news.

I can only think that it just happened, it's bad, and they quickly signed a replacement or that it's not anything serious at all and they just liked the new guy better.

But I'd like to know what the real story is. If it wasn't serious, I'd want him back.

Ok cool... Yeah I wouldn't mind having him back if it's something that will be healed up by TC.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The coaches did. They watched games, practices, team meetings, position meetings and workouts and determined that keeping Morris and activating McFadden was more important than keeping Jackson.

Yes, but from my couch, I don't need to do anything more than watch a few preseason carries to determine that they were wrong. Just like I can tell from this one post that you think Morris should be starting since you didn't mention Zeke at all.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
and they were completely ineffective the 2nd half of the season...... coaches be wrong sometimes