Twitter: Darnold: "They just kind of did what they do. They do it every single week."

CWR

Reaction score
I think people are ignoring how bad this Jets team really is. Who are their receivers? Who is their TE? They have Bell but no offensive line at all. Sacked 10 times by Philly last week. They scored a total of 2 offensive TDs all year, but scored 3 in one half against Dallas. They have two guys on that defense, no allstar LBs. The Cowboys got beat up by one of the worst teams in the league - a really bad team. And they were outcoached again!

I am hearing excuses like they had injuries. Okay, but the Jets are a bad team. Their offensive line is bad without injuries. The Cowboys lost because the Jets, despite a 0-4 season played with more intensity and desire to win.

Robbie Anderson and Crowder are actually pretty talented wrs. When they get Herndon back hes a nice looking TE, plus Lev Bell. They do have talent, but its tough to win with your 3rd string qb. Thats not an excuse in any event, we should've won.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I'm not using it as a defense. I'm mocking you fools that says he is and then try to blame him for everything that's goes bad. It really comical. Try and comprehend
Dude, just stop.

Aint you the guy that told everybody to either get on board or get off your ship?

Well, bro...…...I hate to break the news to you, but your ship has hit an iceberg and sunk and is sitting 2.4 miles down on the ocean floor.

titanic-new-movie-Titanic-wreck-150x150.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sounds like our defense is awfully predictable, as well as our offense!

Gotta wonder how much of that is Richard and how much is Marinelli.

Since Kris Richard is who's been calling the signals, could it be him?
Maybe that might be something to consider if he's to be the next HC. :omg:

Last edited:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
See....even he knows they do this all the time. They just kinda do the same thing,and we let them fall apart. Bravo!!! Linehan on defense has been a great help through the years,I’m really gonna miss that guy.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This isn't really news fellas...…………...this defense is not exactly exotic, they pretty much play the same scheme with the same personnel game after game after game and that is by design.

We are not trying to trick or fool anybody here, our scheme is pretty much built around execution and beating the man in front of you. That is why we typically win when we have the better talent and typically lose when the talent is equal or better for the other team. We dont win due to scheme or tying to trick anybody, that is very important to understand here.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yeah and Rob Johnson was better than Doug Flutie. And Chris Simms was better than Major Applewhite. And Drew Bledsoe was better than Tony Romo.

Gotta love these “better than” debates.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not defending anyone, but don’t all NFL teams basically do what they do? I think it’s called a scheme. Do some teams actually come out and run a different defense or offense some weeks?