David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trent Dilfer had a passer rating of 80.9 with 153 yards and 1 touchdown in 1 game in Super Bowls in Super Bowl XXXV against the Giants on January 28, 2001.

Brad Johnson had a passer rating of 79.9 with 215 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in 1 game in Super Bowls in his career.

Patrick Mahomes has a passer rating of 85.2 with 1,071 yards, 7 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in 4 games in Super Bowls in his career.
Tom Brady had a passer rating of 86.2 with 145 yards and 1 touchdown in 1 game in Super Bowl XXXVI against the St. Louis Rams on February 3, 2002.

the bottom 2 are all time greats with pedestrian stats in SBs

but i wasnt even talking SB Im talking in general

Dak Prescott has a passer rating of 91.8 with 1,962 yards, 14 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 7 games in the playoffs in his career.
Uh, he asked about SuperBowls, not stats. So you just walked down a road you never should have because with all them stats, where is Dak's Superbowl? lmao

starfan1

Reaction score
Uh, he asked about SuperBowls, not stats. So you just walked down a road you never should have because with all them stats, where is Dak's Superbowl? lmao
same place the rest of the teams is. I used it as a comparison for a discussion he was having with me. context is important

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
same place the rest of the teams is. I used it as a comparison for a discussion he was having with me. context is important
Well, then come out and say what you think. Don't put other QB's down because they did not have pretty stats but did win a SB and that Dak has better stats but a fat zero. Context is right.

davidr295

Reaction score
stats are flashy gotcha things to grab on to, you do not have to have great stats to make a positive impact on your team winning. For example Eli gets a lot of hate but he made crucial big time plays in his 2 super bowl wins

starfan1

Reaction score
Well, then come out and say what you think. Don't put other QB's down because they did not have pretty stats but did win a SB and that Dak has better stats but a fat zero. Context is right.
:muttley: You guys the second daks name is brought up just get tunnel vision almost as bad as TDS well nothing is that bad. whether you choose to see it takes a team effort is on you but it remains FACT

davidr295

Reaction score
:muttley: You guys the second daks name is brought up just get tunnel vision almost as bad as TDS well nothing is that bad. whether you choose to see it takes a team effort is on you but it remains FACT
I admitted it was a team game but the QB play weighs heavier on the scale of the chance of winning more than the other positions. outside of a handful of outliers

starfan1

Reaction score
stats are flashy gotcha things to grab on to, you do not have to have great stats to make a positive impact on your team winning. For example Eli gets a lot of hate but he made crucial big time plays in his 2 super bowl wins
I agree sir Eli had some Key plays in both runs but you asked to give you an instance where a QB played bad in a SB and they still won. I gave them to you and my initial statement had nothing to do with a SB. That was youre statement.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He received NO 1st place votes, the votes that actually matter. The votes he received were basically like a participation trophy.
That’s not how the voting process works but it’s ok man we will just agree to disagree. I can’t really argue with this or debate if you’re familiar with the process.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have tunnel vision? Eight years of bad QB play might give me that, huh? Tell me what TDS is?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think his point of bringing up other quarterbacks wasn’t to down them but to show that winning a SB is a team game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think his point of bringing up other quarterbacks wasn’t to down them but to show that winning a SB is a team game.
Oh, so you are now speaking for him? Stay out of the convo unless you are asked a question, isn't that what you tell others to do.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh, so you are now speaking for him? Stay out of the convo unless you are asked a question, isn't that what you tell others to do.
Naw I tell you to stay out of the conversation if you aren’t paying attention. I’ve kept up with everything and understood his point. You somehow got lost in it.

starfan1

Reaction score
POT meet kettle.I want even talking with you with the post