David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

starfan1

Reaction score
We know it is a team game, but you are not winning the big one without your QB playing a crucial role outside of a handful of outliers.
well lets hope dak is an outlier but with jerry i dont see it happening

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Naw I tell you to stay out of the conversation if you aren’t paying attention. I’ve kept up with everything and understood his point. You somehow got lost in it.
Ok, then tell me what he meant about what he meant about having TDS if you are so into the convo.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We know it is a team game, but you are not winning the big one without your QB playing a crucial role outside of a handful of outliers.
Well I for one never disagreed with that. I’m also of the belief you can’t lose the battle in the trenches and win a SB. Your SB can be the best player on the field but if you can’t stop the run or dominate the line of scrimmage you are cooked.

starfan1

Reaction score
Why? You are one of his fans hoping he gets extended.
I really dont care if he does or doesnt but if him getting extended means getting rid those that have made this place miserable at times then by all means Jerry sign him up

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
so it is Jerry's fault the whole team craped the bed and once again Dak not showing up vs GB
I mean that’s typically how it goes. When a whole team doesn’t show up and hasn’t for 28 years you typically blame the person that’s been here for the last 28 years no? I can’t blame Micah for 28 years ago when he wasn’t even born.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I really dont care if he does or doesnt but if him getting extended means getting rid those that have made this place miserable at times then by all means Jerry sign him up
Well, well, well this post tells me all I need to know about your thinking. Good luck with all that. lmao

davidr295

Reaction score
I mean that’s typically how it goes. When a whole team doesn’t show up and hasn’t for 28 years you typically blame the person that’s been here for the last 28 years no? I can’t blame Micah for 28 years ago when he wasn’t even born.
Gotcha so when they did go on that run of super bowls that had nothing to do with Jerry but the drought is all Jerry.