David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There it is, the team football slogan

At first its Dak is runner up MVP, Dak threw 50 thousand touchdowns, Dak retired Brady

When those arguments get broken it then becomes "oh well its a team game". lol classic
Can’t both statements be true? Can’t Dak throw for 50 thousand touchdowns and it takes a team to win a SB?

starfan1

Reaction score
There it is, the team football slogan

At first its Dak is runner up MVP, Dak threw 50 thousand touchdowns, Dak retired Brady

When those arguments get broken it then becomes "oh well its a team game". lol classic
if youre trying to be funny youre not. Is football a team sport? Was dak runner up in MVP? There were rumblings it was gonna be Bradys last game prior to the game. Dak nor the cowboys retired him thats just online back and forth by others in arguments but ive never said that

davidr295

Reaction score
Can’t both statements be true? Can’t Dak throw for 50 thousand touchdowns and it takes a team to win a SB?
of course it can but when one side refuses to accept Dak's role in the failure and refusing to admit the fact you can have Barry Sanders at running back but you are not winning a SB without the QB playing well

davidr295

Reaction score
if youre trying to be funny youre not. Is football a team sport? Was dak runner up in MVP? There were rumblings it was gonna be Bradys last game prior to the game. Dak nor the cowboys retired him thats just online back and forth by others in arguments but ive never said that
Of course it is a team sport, but you have to admit that certain positions affect the outcome more than others, the QB is the most important position and you are not winning without the QB playing well.

davidr295

Reaction score
am I allowed to take this a a flex this time TMC?

starfan1

Reaction score
of course it can but when one side refuses to accept Dak's role in the failure and refusing to admit the fact you can have Barry Sanders at running back but you are not winning a SB without the QB playing well
Ya scott mitchell and rodney peete failed barry sanders but you just confirmed the team game discussion which is good

starfan1

Reaction score
Of course it is a team sport, but you have to admit that certain positions affect the outcome more than others, the QB is the most important position and you are not winning without the QB playing well.
QB touches the ball more than anyone and yes they can have a large impact on game buit as I said earlier a QB can play well and lose and play bad and win.

take off the Dak sucks blinders its been more than him. I would give you the second san fran loss dak was the worst player on field but even then if diggs catches a ball that hits him in the hands its a different outcome.If Diggs doesnt make a business decision on Kittle its a different outcome

i really dont care what the guy gets paid and i dont focus on it he is just a part of the team to me and well down the list of my favorite players on the team

davidr295

Reaction score
QB touches the ball more than anyone and yes they can have a large impact on game buit as I said earlier a QB can play well and lose and play bad and win.

take off the Dak sucks blinders its been more than him. I would give you the second san fran loss dak was the worst player on field but even then if diggs catches a ball that hits him in the hands its a different outcome.If Diggs doesnt make a business decision on Kittle its a different outcome

i really dont care what the guy gets paid and i dont focus on it he is just a part of the team to me and well down the list of my favorite players on the team
When did a qb play bad and win a super bowl?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You mean when both sides? It’s not one side that’s ridiculous there’s two sides…if there is someone that says Dak is not the reason we lose in the playoffs then there’s another side that makes the opposite claim.

starfan1

Reaction score
When did a qb play bad and win a super bowl?
Trent Dilfer had a passer rating of 80.9 with 153 yards and 1 touchdown in 1 game in Super Bowls in Super Bowl XXXV against the Giants on January 28, 2001.

Brad Johnson had a passer rating of 79.9 with 215 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in 1 game in Super Bowls in his career.

Patrick Mahomes has a passer rating of 85.2 with 1,071 yards, 7 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in 4 games in Super Bowls in his career.
Tom Brady had a passer rating of 86.2 with 145 yards and 1 touchdown in 1 game in Super Bowl XXXVI against the St. Louis Rams on February 3, 2002.

the bottom 2 are all time greats with pedestrian stats in SBs

but i wasnt even talking SB Im talking in general

Dak Prescott has a passer rating of 91.8 with 1,962 yards, 14 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 7 games in the playoffs in his career.

davidr295

Reaction score
Trent Dilfer had a passer rating of 80.9 with 153 yards and 1 touchdown in 1 game in Super Bowls in Super Bowl XXXV against the Giants on January 28, 2001.

Brad Johnson had a passer rating of 79.9 with 215 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in 1 game in Super Bowls in his career.

Patrick Mahomes has a passer rating of 85.2 with 1,071 yards, 7 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in 4 games in Super Bowls in his career.
Tom Brady had a passer rating of 86.2 with 145 yards and 1 touchdown in 1 game in Super Bowl XXXVI against the St. Louis Rams on February 3, 2002.

the bottom 2 are all time greats with pedestrian stats in SBs

but i wasnt even talking SB Im talking in general

Dak Prescott has a passer rating of 91.8 with 1,962 yards, 14 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 7 games in the playoffs in his career.
passer rating does not tell me anything, you can have a bad passer rating and still make a huge impact on the outcome of a SuperBowl in a positive way

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
2 out of 58 superbowls, those are called anomalies as in not the norm
Well I just guys I thought of in recent memory. I can’t tell you how bad or good a guy 58 years ago. Different eras and league. Peyton Manning also stunk in his last SB

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He did not get zero mvp votes for the 100th time lol….

And no it’s not a flex. It’s stating the facts. All I’m stating is facts. I haven’t said if Dak sucks or is elite. You can say it a million times but it doesn’t make it true.
He received NO 1st place votes, the votes that actually matter. The votes he received were basically like a participation trophy.

starfan1

Reaction score
passer rating does not tell me anything, you can have a bad passer rating and still make a huge impact on the outcome of a SuperBowl in a positive way
yes they could or your team could have picked up the slack but if you have tunnel vision you wont see it