David Irving Instagram post

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just me, if he and his wife are ok with it and it's within the law, I have zero problem with his personal life. As long as he's producing and playing by the rules/law, how he handles his personal life is his business......just me though.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Just me, if he and his wife are ok with it and it's within the law, I have zero problem with his personal life. As long as he's producing and playing by the rules/law, how he handles his personal life is his business......just me though.

I actually think that this is most people in this thread. The problem is that none of us are the ones who will decide if action is to be taken.

I mean, this is a league who fines players for wearing the wrong color of socks. Think about that for just a second now.....

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He's a self described hedonist. It's definitely not like he cheated on his wife. If she is cool with it I fail to see how we are in a position not to be.

While people get their puritan panties in a bunch I don't see how his sex life impacts his ability to play on the football field. It's not like it caused him to eat all those traps unaware playing the 3T. He was excellent overall when he played.

He's got busted for PDE's but that was from a supplement and not exactly anabolic steroids. If he gets caught smoking crack then let me know.

^^this

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The team cares! It's an embarrassment to his employer. They have the right to expect certain behavior (and sense) from their employees. And that's exactly why David Irving will never see the salary and contract he would have if he had a brain in his head.

He's "free" to do whatever he wants and make whatever poor decisions he wants too. And they're "free" not to keep him or pay him. "Freedom" works both ways.

The "team" and its owners are the real joke. They've taken on worse trash then this. They took on Greg Hardy. I don't want to hear about this team being embarrassed and I don't care. They should be embarssed with their lack of post season success and not what Irving does in his bedroom.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I cant believe how many people here keep saying "if he aint breaking the law who cares". My question to everyone is what if you had a daughter and this was her in this picture. Would you still have the same stance? I am looking at this as a potential father. There are a lot of fathers out there and a lot of womans groups waiting for the next NFL player to screw up with a woman. Everyone saying this is not a suspendable offense. I am pretty sure you can get suspended for pretty much whatever the commish deems to be detrimental to the league. Objectifying women falls in line with that. Not to mention his #50shades hashtag. Now we are in a whole new barrel of problems because if any of you have read the books or watched the movie its basically being a sex slave. The commish has already demonstrated it takes next to nothing for a suspension, and due to his history, and the team he plays for, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if something is made of this that shouldn't be.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Here’s the problem with this fool. When will these nut jobs realize that perception is reality and this isn’t a good look to most people, especially arguing with them on social media. As others have said, I don’t care if this guy is involved with 10 women at once with his wife’s permission but publically advertising it as a starter on the Cowboys especially (or any team for that matter) is just dumb. Here’s one of my favorites from the very top, one guy says

and he replies with

• david_irving95@cstefan08 ****
  • david_irving95Mind your business .. if you don’t like what I post feel free to unfollow me . Some of y’all act like I’m forcing you to see my page. I have a life AND living it. You aren’t my parents , you aren’t my employer , I don’t even know you, I’m not doing anything wrong or breaking any laws .. I play football, I’m paid to play football. I’m not paid to please you and be an Eagle Scout.
No Mr Irving w/o the fan you and your employer don't make money.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The team cares! It's an embarrassment to his employer. They have the right to expect certain behavior (and sense) from their employees. And that's exactly why David Irving will never see the salary and contract he would have if he had a brain in his head.

He's "free" to do whatever he wants and make whatever poor decisions he wants too. And they're "free" not to keep him or pay him. "Freedom" works both ways.

If they want to take issue that would be one thing; you don't get to do it for them. At the same time we know Jerry Jones actually does cheat on his wife. There are plenty of drunken stills with blondes 40 years younger than him to go around.

aria

Reaction score
As already stated, it’s not so much us as it is the NFL and it says a lot about his mentality. Most people don’t care that he’s with 2 women at once, it’s the fact that a) the NFL may care and b) he fails to see (a) and is too stupid to stay off social media with this ridiculousness.

I’m quite sure I would be down in my bosses office if I posted something like this on Instagram or Facebook which is why I have neither.

aria

Reaction score
I cant believe how many people here keep saying "if he aint breaking the law who cares". My question to everyone is what if you had a daughter and this was her in this picture. Would you still have the same stance? I am looking at this as a potential father. There are a lot of fathers out there and a lot of womans groups waiting for the next NFL player to screw up with a woman. Everyone saying this is not a suspendable offense. I am pretty sure you can get suspended for pretty much whatever the commish deems to be detrimental to the league. Objectifying women falls in line with that. Not to mention his #50shades hashtag. Now we are in a whole new barrel of problems because if any of you have read the books or watched the movie its basically being a sex slave. The commish has already demonstrated it takes next to nothing for a suspension, and due to his history, and the team he plays for, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if something is made of this that shouldn't be.
Better remember this thread, it’s the most likes you’ll ever get out of me :laugh:

phildadon86

Reaction score
As already stated, it’s not so much us as it is the NFL and it says a lot about his mentality. Most people don’t care that he’s with 2 women at once, it’s the fact that a) the NFL may care and b) he fails to see (a) and is too stupid to stay off social media with this ridiculousness.

I’m quite sure I would be down in my bosses office if I posted something like this on Instagram or Facebook which is why I have neither.
Thank you. If I posted this online I would be in my bosses office explaining myself. And I work for a telecom company, not the biggest entertainment company in the US

phildadon86

Reaction score
Better remember this thread, it’s the most likes you’ll ever get out of me :laugh:
Hahah, unlike some I am not on here for likes. With that being said, I will remember this day until I die. haha

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know how to link it, but for anyone that follows him on Instagram. Did you get a chance to see his post? He posted a picture of two women naked in a bed thanking his wife for a great valentines day gift. Now, personally I don't care what everyone does in the bedroom, however, I don't want to see it or hear about it. This may be one of the "odd" things that people keep referring too. Maybe im reading to much into it, but as a professional athlete with people looking up to you, I don't find this as a great way to get paid.
Well....it does kinda help the male ego to be thanked.....especially by two.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
On one hand, I commend him for being himself and not caring. On the other hand, he's in a position to make life changing my money, and this jeopardizes it .

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don’t care about his sex life and how many women he bangs at the same time with his wife watching.

However........the optics look bad and reflects negatively on the Cowboys.