6) (*just added*) David Irving suspended again
7) (fill in the blank) was injured
8) (fill in the blank) was injured
9) (fill in the blank) was injured
10) Jerry’s still the boss

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He's a head case moron. Move on after this year.
And he comes with emotional issues. What a bargain!
Blimey, wickenposh!!!!
Come one, come all to Jerry's Ranch for the troubled, the thuggish and the maladjusted! Jerry laffs at suspensions!!!!!

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Lol I live in Wisconsin. I went to Dallas one year for a game around New Years. My wife (girlfriend at the time)and I flew in to Dallas on New Years Eve. Got to our hotel dropped our stuff off and it was like 11 PM. Get a Taxi ask the driver for a good quick idea to celebrate at Midnight and he drops us off in Deep Elum.... Walk into a grunge bar that wasn't terrible. Walk into the next bar then realize we are the only people not tripping on acid or some serious drugs. To say the least that was a bad new years eve
Yikes, I feel bad for ya, ol buddy. You must get trashed in public every time Rodgers rips Garrett a new arsehole

ksadler1

Reaction score
Can we PLEASE start a fricken season without the drama. Every year we go thru this crap...

kumizi

Reaction score
LOL

Been saying for what seems like years that there's a reason the Cowboys haven't committed to this dude and only placed a 2nd round tender on him. He is not dependable.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Sickening man. Just sickening. Can we freaking start one season without these off season distractions?
:banghead:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I didn't make it up.

I don't like your accusation. My reputation is impeccable.
:omg::facepalm::omg:

Collared peccaries are pretty cool, there kinda genetically linked to the groundhog/Woodchuck more so than to pigs/hogs,,,,they make 'fun' part time pets,but kinda' have a stink smell to them,,, though, they'll tear hell outta'yer' ol' ladies flower garden & devour yer' Halloween 'JACK-0- Lantern' in nothing flat,o_O