Draft Day ***Day 2 Draft Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I am more than willing to give these kids a chance, but where they were taken and their position is what makes me mad.

I hope they become all-pros (obviously) but I think we could have done better.

Connor M was drafted about at the right place, Dane had him at #84, it was just the OL over S or such...

Hill has talent but is raw and could have been drafted later, that was a Marinelli special.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I have to admit this is one of the most disappointing , uneven and confusing Cowboy drafts in a decade or more.........................

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PC after rounds 2 and 3 coming up on the ticket. Probably will be on the team website too.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Quincy Williams, LB (Murray State)...Never heard of him..nor has the NFL Network. Wonder if I have an eligibility left?:rolleyes:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Today’s draft kind of had a feel of last years day 3 draft. But some of those players turned out ok or shown some promise.
Maybe the can salvage some of it tomorrow.

Patrick

Reaction score
Connor M was drafted about at the right place, Dane had him at #84, it was just the OL over S or such...

Hill has talent but is raw and could have been drafted later, that was a Marinelli special.

Agree, that's what I was trying to say. Hill could have been had later, and McGovern is a good pick, but not for us.

Our draft has potential though, we just didn't draft a "sexy" guy. But as a team, we really needed a safety IMO.

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m the same as most on here complaining and wondering what this group of clowns are doing in the draft. Should any of this really shock anybody. There’s a reason we’re the laughing stock of the NFL by other fan bases and teams. We’ve got 23-24 years of JJ running the show to back it up. I’ve said it for many years now....this team will never sniff another SB with the current front office. It’s coming...get ready for it. The same ole spew from JJ, his son and puppet. We’ve got all the pieces in place. This is our year. The homers will drink it up. You see em posted in this thread. They love mediocrity! It’s what we’ve become. Just watch the games and realize it is what it is ...SOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.