TFred
LCollins
CWilliams
BMcGovern
Looney
XSFilo
Flemming
Ehringer

6 interior OL doesn’t make much sense. So either someone or some people are going or TFred is a long shot to be back.

Like if Collins gets moved tomorrow for a 4th or 5th round pick, then I start to see the logic.

I like McGovern as a player. I just don’t see where he fits with all the interior guys they have.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
No...what were full of is the homers defending everything this clueless FO has done over and over again!

Its apparent you think you know more than an NFL front office of paid professionals. So state your credentials.

How many scouts do you have working for you? How much film have you reviewed? How many years have you been working evaluating talent? What special insights do you have into the Cowboys' personnel needs?

kumizi

Reaction score
Jerry: we had 7 potential targets in the second round. 2 were still there when we picked. the alternative to Hill would've been a safety.

Mannix

Reaction score
Look on the bright side....The Clapping Carrot will be in need of Mayflower by week ten (10). Had they taken the best Safety in the 2nd and Hakeem Butler in the 3rd, I'm thinking the NFC Championship Game is 50/50.....but we did NOTHING tonite that improves our team for the upcoming season. What a *@#&%^* joke and waste of almost FIVE hours of my time....pfffffffttt!!!

pacboyX

Reaction score
Kick the fans in the balls year after year. I hate Jeff Heath, Iloka is garbage, who even is Frazier...our safety core is trash!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Outside of Woods)...I literally wanna give every coach a solid kick to the balls for 20 yrs of disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.