***Day Three Draft Thread***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This is moving at the speed of a glacier.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Tapper 6 2 1/2-271lbs.

4.59 Forty.

Just needs coaching for technique and pad level, but for now you can use him in what's looking like a much improved DL...no super star, but guys you can send after the QB in waves, keeping them all fresh....that's a great fit for Tapper....just GO to the QB while we work on the rest of your game

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I love the Tapper pick. He's the type of guy who could never amount to anything. Raw and very inconsistent. But he has rare physical attributes. And as long as he isn't pressured to be a starter right away, I think he can evolve into a very good rotational player sooner rather than later.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dixon still on the board. Really surprised. I thought he would end up being one of the first TBs off the board after Elliott/Henry.

fishspill

Reaction score
Tapp just wasn't a great fit with what the Sooners do but could still show up and have impact. He's a much better scheme fit for Rod's style. He and Collins are gonna get worked to death on technique until Week 1.

tommyajar

Reaction score
The difference between this year and prior years is that the Cowboys didn't reach for a small-school physical freak who hasn't played against higher level competition.

Tapper has proven skills.

OK....but this kid Ronald Blair is still out there, & all I have been hearing is he can get after the QB!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dixon still on the board. Really surprised. I thought he would end up being one of the first TBs off the board after Elliott/Henry.

Didn't Broaddus have him as a first-round value?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Those are the two positions I would like us see to address next.

Only real safety I think who could immediately challenge for a starting spot is Cash. But not sure if we value another box safety. But there are some good project safeties like Killebrew, Mills and Houston-Carson.