***Day Three Draft Thread***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'd love to find a CB / S who can play in zone. Sherman, Norman, Scandrick, all guys taken in round five because they weren't super freaks, but fit certain schemes. I have to believe there may be a DB we like with final 4th rounder.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
You guys see the highlight of tapper chasing a guy way down the field and making the tackle!?

LittleD

Reaction score
Is there anybody good enough (besides Billings) for us to flip Leary for a pick right here?

We're not flipping Leary unless you are willing to do it for a 7th round pick. Nobody is going to give you anything for him at his locked in salary.

tommyajar

Reaction score
That video they just showed on NFL Network of the Safety the Lions drafted was impressive! Kid can hit!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
True or False:

Keller Moore > all remaining QB draft prospects.

Is this Floaty? just kidding, false I think Kellen Moore definitely hit his ceiling with the Cowboys. Inaccurate and int happy.

I think Dak has upside and could be something and same as Hogan, after dak and hogan forget about QBs

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I think the reason everyone is on board with Tapper is it's a position of need, he appears to be among the best available at the time he was drafted, he was someone we had brought in and had shown interest in. There are a ton of players I would be happy with in the 4th.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Funny, Jets now have 3 QBs on their first contract (smith, petty, hack).
NE drafts Brissitt with Garapolo....interesting.
Oakland now has two young pups...new trend?

tommyajar

Reaction score
This isn't Madden... put down your controller and watch the TV to learn something.

Duh! I was asking if possible!? Someone responded Leary & Moore for Glennon instead of Leary for Glennon straight up! I jokingly said great.......where do I sign! I am pretty sure I can hold my own when discussing football!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
That video they just showed on NFL Network of the Safety the Lions drafted was impressive! Kid can hit!

My problem with him is that his skillset of playing in the box is becoming a lost art in the NFL with the focus on tight ends and rules that make imposing hits momentum-killing penalties.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
They are obviously talking QB in war room.... Garrett making QB motions.