***Day Two Draft Thread***

Wayne02

Reaction score
All those negative waves is causing excessive stress for those who just can't stand it that they can't have their way. I invite all those negative nellies to just
find another team that does everything they want them to. We, who love the team, just need some relief...

You need objective fans to balance out the hoards of Homers on these forums.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Strength of draft is DL, something we need, and here we are wondering if the Boys are even going to bother tapping into some of that talent.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
All those negative waves is causing excessive stress for those who just can't stand it that they can't have their way. I invite all those negative nellies to just
find another team that does everything they want them to. We, who love the team, just need some relief...

Sorry we get you down:p:D There's a plant for that stress buddy;) Relax ya boti...I'm a HUGE homer off this site/in public, etc. This is a place where you can actually debate w/knowledgable fans.

Last edited:

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
You lost me when you called Fredbeard safe. EVERYONE thought he was overdrafted and EVERYONE wanted Floyd instead. Think Vikings would take that trade now?

Teams will overdraft. The fact is they got 2 immediate starters off that trade. One was an immediate need and upgrade from trash oline. It wasnt a gamble that "this guy may not be good, may not help us this year, is worth the top 2 picks, etc.

You can nuance it to death if you want but Fred + Williams vs Floyd against a 1 and 2 for a CB you didnt vet or a LB who wont play at all in year 1 and maybe longer are light years apart whether Fred was taken "early" or not

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Smith says he has been running for 3.5 weeks. I found that encouraging news. He said it to Broadus and company on his on air "hello/intro" - wouldn't say whether he takes full year off, etc - just said he would work his "butt off" and listen to Dallas Dr's/Trainers....