***Day Two Draft Thread***

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I'm going to be fine. I'll be able to play again. It's just timing. Timing is everything. They're going to get a great player. - Jaylon Smith

How about now, guys?

Would rather take a shot at greatness than spend that pick on someone like bullard

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
You don't know that and yes, I'm glad we got him and Zeke for the next few years. I love the Boys so I just keep rooting for my team right or wrong. Besides,
no amount of *****ing will change anything. If you're so unhappy, find a team that gives you some hope. Mossy on down the road...

Those two traits don't have to be combined? Critiques are a no no in a forum...We all know we have no real power in this, but just accepting as is defeats the purpose of a forum discussion?

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Tyler Boyd, WR Pittsburgh? I want a DL next but just curious what if this guy is available
I can't wait till we take Braxton Miller with our next pick and this board goes into an absolute meltdown.

SANDRA, GET ME THE MOONSHINE OUT OF THE CELLAR AND TAKE THE KIDS TO YOUR MOM'S.

how about Tyler Boyd, WR Pittsburgh

endersdragon

Reaction score
Who is making things up? What results do you use to provide "hit on plenty." They went safe on the OL - Smith, Fred, Martin (v JFB), Collins UDFA, Dez was projected to go in early Rd 1 (14th by Mayock and went 24th). I get that all of those draft hits are taking over the NFL, but our gambles are envied?

And just as I thought not even 24 hours ago in a Jack conversation.

Did not see one post in the last 2 months about Smith as a second. But now it is a great gamble

You lost me when you called Fredbeard safe. EVERYONE thought he was overdrafted and EVERYONE wanted Floyd instead. Think Vikings would take that trade now?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Tyler Boyd, WR Pittsburgh? I want a DL next but just curious what if this guy is available

how about Tyler Boyd, WR Pittsburgh
I like it personally but I know a lot,of people would be complaining. I wouldn't though.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You lost me when you called Fredbeard safe. EVERYONE thought he was overdrafted and EVERYONE wanted Floyd instead. Think Vikings would take that trade now?

Cowboys draft board Fredbeard wasn't overdrafted. He was in their 1st round projection. Most fans here didn't know anything about him and like I, read mocks projecting where'd be picked.

LittleD

Reaction score
Those two traits don't have to be combined? Critiques are a no no in a forum...We all know we have no real power in this, but just accepting as is defeats the purpose of a forum discussion?

All those negative waves is causing excessive stress for those who just can't stand it that they can't have their way. I invite all those negative nellies to just
find another team that does everything they want them to. We, who love the team, just need some relief...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Who is making things up? What results do you use to provide "hit on plenty." They went safe on the OL - Smith, Fred, Martin (v JFB), Collins UDFA, Dez was projected to go in early Rd 1 (14th by Mayock and went 24th). I get that all of those draft hits are taking over the NFL, but our gambles are envied?

And just as I thought not even 24 hours ago in a Jack conversation.

Did not see one post in the last 2 months about Smith as a second. But now it is a great gamble

Stop complaining, this is a discussion forum:confused: Spot on observation on Smith. No one coveted him before this pick; groupthink is one helluva son of a...they don't teach critical thinking and deductive reasoning in schools anymore for a reason. :);)