***Day Two Draft Thread***

the_h0wey

Reaction score
You don't know that and yes, I'm glad we got him and Zeke for the next few years. I love the Boys so I just keep rooting for my team right or wrong. Besides,
no amount of *****ing will change anything. If you're so unhappy, find a team that gives you some hope. Mossy on down the road...

Preach!

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Smith says he has been running for 3.5 weeks. I found that encouraging news. He said it to Broadus and company on his on air "hello/intro" - wouldn't say whether he takes full year off, etc - just said he would work his "butt off" and listen to Dallas Dr's/Trainers....

How's his changing directions? That's wha really matters with his injury. Glad he's running though. I just worry we have a Clowney type thing coming :(

erod

Reaction score
The running backs are apparently as average as feared.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Stop complaining, this is a discussion forum:confused: Spot on observation on Smith. No one coveted him before this pick; groupthink is one helluva son of a...they don't teach critical thinking and deductive reasoning in schools anymore for a reason. :);)

I dont dislike Smith, and hope he gets back to normal. I just dont see how this is dependable. I could see it is it was Carolina, Denver, NE, Sea, KC or a team with a solid Defense. Gambles should have some luxury value to hedge out. Gambles shouldnt be born from necessity.

Many who blindly defend it, use no reasoning, but ironically have all of the perspective to criticize ex-post.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Our pick is still a ways out, but over rounds 3-4, still some players who can potentially help:

Kendall Fuller CB
Carl Nassib DE
Matt Judon DE
Rodney Coe DT

J817

Reaction score
Wow guess Marshall Faulk does the Colt's selection. Who did LA Ram's selection?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
A novel idea....How about announce the trades?????:mad:

So many deals have gone unspoken.....

John813

Reaction score
Our pick is still a ways out, but over rounds 3-4, still some players who can potentially help:

Kendall Fuller CB
Carl Nassib DE
Matt Judon DE
Rodney Coe DT
What's your projection of Nassib?