***Day Two Draft Thread***

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
It doesn't take nostradamus to see that a undersized Spence wouldn't start over last years undersized pass rusher Gregory once he came back from injury. I liked Spence but I also know it was wishful thinking they'd take a undersized pass rusher with a drug history.....AGAIN.

Okay you disagree on Spence. Ragland, Spriggs, even Von Miller from the 3rd would start w/our S talent; Church and Wilcox. Nooooowww what? Like a nagging wife already w this. Agree to disagree okay with you? You win, whatever you need to hear, etc.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow!!!! Seahawks Rees Odhiambo RG Boise St.

Hope it works out for him. Coming off a pretty serious knee injury. Have a late 5/6th round grade on him.:rolleyes:

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
There is one chance at nabbing a starter tomorrow. Church can be upgraded with a pick tomorrow. There are a couple of pass rushers that could get snaps.

Jeremy Cash is not a perfect fit but teams that wait untill 101 to start drafting upgrades can't be picky.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
If we are taking a Qb then it has to be with our first pick tomorrow.

I think so.. If we really want a QB this draft then it has to be with pick 101, 135 will be too late. Unless we just want a UDFA.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay you disagree on Spence. Ragland, Spriggs, even Von Miller from the 3rd would start w/our S talent; Church and Wilcox. Nooooowww what? Like a nagging wife already w this. Agree to disagree okay with you? You win, whatever you need to hear, etc.

Alright cool. Who's the nagging wife though? The person that's nagging or the one that's trying to get you to realize the Jaylan Smith draft isn't the end of the world?