***Day Two Draft Thread***

Plankton

Reaction score
C.J. Prosise to the Seahawks. Could be an interesting pairing with Thomas Rawls in their backfield. Good situation for him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Who knows though. I just think CBoys have faith Lawrence can overturn his suspension. Reason they passed on DL help in the 2nd.

No, the reason they passed on DL help in the second is because Ogbah was gone. Don't know if they had any interest in Dodd. It's clear they didn't want to touch Spence at that point, and the DL rated worthy of being taken at that point were all more 1-techs than 3-techs.

Wonder if they were hoping for Nassib in the third before taking Collins?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You'll come up with anything to support the team, I get it. Chaz Green didn't even start in FLA. Spence could supplant Gregory if he proves capable and we would have a SEA rotation in the pass rush department (outside of QB, the most sought after player in this league maybe after a LT is a RE/OLB who can provide a pass rush). I just gave you some of the names off the top of my head bc it was that easy to do so. All three could start this year too. Nice twisted logic but same results ya found there. :D We could have traded the pick too, or does that make it too hard to convolute your argument;):D

Its not about supporting the team. I'm just trying to understand the outrage. We passed up backup players according to you in favor of a guy who's potential is perennial all pro type linebacker? Those guys are the difference between us making the post season and not?

Plankton

Reaction score
Patriots take Brissett. Wow.

Think the lack of accuracy and leadership with Cook hasn't been recognized by the NFL?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
No, the reason they passed on DL help in the second is because Ogbah was gone. Don't know if they had any interest in Dodd. It's clear they didn't want to touch Spence at that point, and the DL rated worthy of being taken at that point were all more 1-techs than 3-techs.

Wonder if they were hoping for Nassib in the third before taking Collins?

So in other words they aren't too concerned about their DL as us fans are. I still think they believe Lawrence will win his appeal.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Its not about supporting the team. I'm just trying to understand the outrage. We passed up backup players according to you in favor of a guy who's potential is perennial all pro type linebacker? Those guys are the difference between us making the post season and not?

Spence would start. Ragland could start @ SOLB or allow us to move on from bi po Ro and start him in the middle. 2nd rounders are intended to be day 1 contributors/IF NOT STARTERS. Even Von Miller would start day 1 @ S. Wrote it three time guess I had to cap it.

Plankton

Reaction score
Cody Kessler now? Wow, just wow. His rag arm in Cleveland in the latter part of the season will be fun to watch.