DC.COM: Blog: NFL Suspends Williams One Game For Horse-Collar

TEK2000

Reaction score
What's the longest thread in forum history? Think this one has a chance?

superpunk

Reaction score
theebs;1841805 said:
Roy williams as a topic is getting to be as teeth-grinding as pete rose is on sports radio.

The war never ends.

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d2/superpunk2884/Chuck_vs_bruce_vs_starecat.gif

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Come on........you guys need to pick it up. I knew this would be at least a 30 page thread. One more to go.......get the lead out

:D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
TEK2000;1841809 said:
What's the longest thread in forum history? Think this one has a chance?

it will get shut-down before it reaches 40 pages, we've had some run into the 50-page range

FCBarca

Reaction score
I would like to re-enter my call for a Roy Williams for Roy Williams trade at this juncture...All those in favor? :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
superpunk;1841811 said:
The war never ends.

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d2/superpunk2884/Chuck_vs_bruce_vs_starecat.gif

It never will, there are too many experts.

now, should pete rose be in the hall of fame, what if bonds and clemens get in?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;1841806 said:
I don't defend him no matter what; however, what I do is defend him from ignoramuses who don't understand the SS position and the game of football in general

I don't even need to hint

that's not, "no matter what"

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1841823 said:
I'd do Darren Sharper for it.

watch him turn the tables on you

btw, you wouldn't be enough to satisfy him, I heard he needs 100 concubines...in a single night...for that to happen

superpunk

Reaction score
peplaw06;1841830 said:
Do you like to DO it yourself?

This is getting too personal. Speaking of long threads, do we need to draft a WR?

You know what I call 100 concubines? A good start. :cool:

BRad Childress fires his team up using words and video. Interesting...

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I started a new thread before I saw this one (sorry!)

I could swear I just saw a horse-collar tackle during the Bears/Vikings game right before the Vikes scored their 3rd quarter TD.

Why is the NFL making such a big deal of Roy Williams when they don't even drop the flag when OTHER players commit this penalty? :bang2:

ndanger

Reaction score
Hostile;1841424 said:
AdButcher is the biggest guy on this forum and he played D-line in college.

LaTunaNostra is probably the smallest person on this forum and she never played football.

I would rather be horse collar tackled by Ad than chop blocked by LTN.

It took me thirteen pages in this thread to find ONE response that you absolutely cannot argue against. Thanks Hos..Actually all your other ones were spot on as well, but I had to give you some love for droppin' some good knowledge on some of these folks.Of course the folks you are trying to drop knowledge on will probably curl up like a baby and cry fowl and ask for you to be suspended for hurtin' their poor little melon.Jeez is there not a flag football forum for these panzies?If it's all about hurtin' players then do away with ALL that hurts players.And start with the freakin' chop block FIRST. :mad:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
bayougirl1207;1841838 said:

I could swear I just saw a horse-collar tackle during the Bears/Vikings game right before the Vikes scored their 3rd quarter TD.

Why is the NFL making such a big deal of Roy Williams when they don't even drop the flag when OTHER players commit this penalty? :bang2:

ohhhhhhh she might have just pulled another ten pages off

WELCOME AND WELL DONE!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
bayougirl1207;1841838 said:

Welcome to the board......:)enjoy.....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1841776 said:
Denver O-Line's has torn up more knees and ankles from chop blocking than Roy Williams could ever dream of doing. Watch a Denver game, it's almost insulting how blatant the guards are when they pull.

And when specific players were fined repeatedly for the same exact infraction, I certain you would get the justice you feel isn't being served here.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
coogrfan;1841799 said:
Not so.

[/b]Now if you had said that it only seems to be big news when RW does it, I would agree with you.

Well, that was a refreshing dose of reality that will get ignored.