DC.COM Blog: Source Claims Incident Involving Pacman Overblown

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;2320713 said:
Overblown?

Please, tell me who is surprised. For three years we've seen the same stuff with every move TO makes.

Oh, and regarding the mirror. If he "punched" it he'd have stitches. A mirror got broken, but they can break without being punched. Also, we don't know who broke it in the scuffle. It might have been the bodyguard. As long as he pays for it, who cares?

Is someone worried about 7 years bad luck or something? He wasn't standing under a ladder with a black cat so he's safe.

Oh man.... 7 more years of bad luck added to our already 12-13 year drought.... that brings us up to 20 years if true? :D

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going to maintain a wait-and-see approach until all of the facts surface.

I don't want to jump to conclusions if the incident is being blown out of proportion.

And I also don't want to jump to make excuses for him if he did screw up simply because his loss would hurt the team.

Boysboy

Reaction score
stasheroo;2320757 said:

I don't want to jump to conclusions if the incident is being blown out of proportion.

And I also don't want to jump to make excuses for him if he did screw up simply because his loss would hurt the team.

I find it odd how this "incident" happened on Tuesday, but they waited 24 hours LATER to report it.

Really-this IS Pacman we're talking about-so why not jump the gun and report it right away?

juck

Reaction score
Some people on this board throw "thug" around too much.It actually is kinda sterotypical to use it for a man of color.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2320701 said:
Just the fact that he is hanging out with thugs like Ludacris concerns me.

Me too and especially since some of our other players were present like Tank Williams and wasn't our rookie TE attending also?

Boysboy

Reaction score
dmq;2320767 said:
Me too and especially since some of our other players were present like Tank Williams and wasn't our rookie TE attending also?

You mean Tank Johnson? Roy was there too-Mark Walhberg is in town shooting a movie, and this was what the party centered around, I think.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CATCH17;2320697 said:
Thats what I have seen reported everywhere.

Hopefully a mirror was never broken or a Cowboy fan owned the hotel and was looking out for his team and denied a mirror ever being broken.

No joke, thats seven years of bad luck and thats all Adam needs!! :D

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wrangler87;2320701 said:

You really think Ludacris is a thug? Please tell me your joking!! :lmao:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2320708 said:
Actually he was hanging out with Roy and Bennett.

So? It was still that--that--GANGSTER RAP MUSIC!:rolleyes:

Fact is, that is part of culture. What did people expect?

They would go to see Disney on Ice?

Yes, he probably showed bad judgement getting drunk at a function like that. But otherwise, that is it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2320713 said:
Overblown?

Please, tell me who is surprised. For three years we've seen the same stuff with every move TO makes.

Oh, and regarding the mirror. If he "punched" it he'd have stitches. A mirror got broken, but they can break without being punched. Also, we don't know who broke it in the scuffle. It might have been the bodyguard. As long as he pays for it, who cares?

Is someone worried about 7 years bad luck or something? He wasn't standing under a ladder with a black cat so he's safe.

Well, not so fast there fella, ESPN is indeed reporting a ladder was taken from the scene and there was a black cat in the vicinity.

I'm starting to think ESPN does not like the Cowboys.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stasheroo;2320757 said:

I think that's a good position to take.

To add tho, it definitely sounds like something happened. We just don't know what. I also think it would be safe to say that the bodyguard will no longer be part of Pac's entourage.

BigDave95

Reaction score
So essentially, we'd get TWO draft picks if he gets suspended. We'd get the Titans 5th and we'd keep our 6th.

Hmmm, I'm thinking a one game suspension sounds fair. Come on Goodell, drop the hammer!!

:hammer:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Well that's an expected relief...

P.S. Ludacris a thug? :laugh2: x 2 .... get real. seriously.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2320713 said:
Overblown?

:hammer:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2320701 said:
You think Luda is a "thug" or do you use that word as a synonym for something much more derogatory? If he's your definition of a thug, then maybe you need to come here to DC so I can enlighten you and introduce you to a few REAL thugs! I'm amused how folks throw that label around to describe almost any young black male who isn't in a suit and tie and Ivy League educated.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2320903 said:
I'm amused how folks throw that label around to describe almost any young black male who isn't in a suit and tie and Ivy League educated.

What if they are just well spoken?

Boysboy

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2320903 said:
You think Luda is a "thug" or do you use that word as a synonym for something much more derogatory? If he's your definition of a thug, then maybe you need to come here to DC so I can enlighten you and introduce you to a few REAL thugs! I'm amused how folks throw that label around to describe almost any young black male who isn't in a suit and tie and Ivy League educated.

I believe the party centered around Mark Walhberg and his new movie. Is Marky Mark a thug too?:laugh1: