DC.COM Blog: Source Claims Incident Involving Pacman Overblown

khiladi

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321031 said:
Wow. So misinformed.... Ludacris may be a rap star but thug he is not. Please infiorm yourself before making such a stereotypical comment. :rolleyes: Now if you had said "Just the fact that he is hanging out with thugs that would undoubtedly be in attendance enjoying the Ludacris concert concerns me" then you might have been a little closer to the point but still vastly stereotypical...

Seriously... When has Ludacris ever been convicted of to be a thug? If he has, was it because of the color of his skin, the corn-rows in his hair when he wears them, the fact that he sings hip-hop or wears a lot of bling...

Reaction score
khiladi;2321044 said:
Seriously... When has Ludacris ever been convicted of to be a thug? If he has, was it because of the color of his skin, the corn-rows in his hair when he wears them, the fact that he sings hip-hop or wears a lot of bling...

He has weak ice.....

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
"Wrangler"87 can barely fit into his jeans, much less a modern day society

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
He doesn't have get busted cutting up two kilos of coke with an AK-47 leaned up against his chair. It's up to Goodell as to what constitutes an infraction, and he's hanging onto his career by the thinnest thread and he knows not going to get much leeway. So, yes, Pac Man getting into a fight at a hotel where police have to be called to the scene is news. And, yes, it is a display of bad judgement. Sorry, grown ups don't always get to do the things we want to do because it interferes with our jobs. In Pac Man's situation, hanging out at rap after parties at 1:30 would fall into that category. Stay at home. If that's too restrictive, no one is stopping you from finding a new career.

WarC

Reaction score
CATCH17;2320684 said:
If the person who did it is named Adam Jones than it is not overblown.

He punched a mirror out in a hotel. There is no need for that. Period.

Argue, yell, or do whatever with your security. I dont care.

But dont start tearing things up in Public.

I agree with this sentiment 100%.

Whys it always Pacman in incidences like this? You never hear about Ware or Roy Williams or Newman or Witten or any other big names on this team getting into incidences like this. Or even requiring "personal security". Even TO doesn't have these kind of issues.

Pacman came here and is paid to be here on the basis of his claiming to turn the corner on this kind of crap. This incident is proof that its not happening.

Kid just wants to live the ghetto "wilin' out" lyfe. But he's a well paid Professional and should start acting like one. The kind of money he's makin' and the kind of life he's living right now, theres no excuse for gettin' smashed and brawling at a rapper's party. He's NOT a rock or a rap star he's a professional athlete in the NFL.

Just my opinion!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
why hasn't stealth been banned yet?

take out the trash.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321058 said:
He doesn't have get busted cutting up two kilos of coke with an AK-47 leaned up against his chair. It's up to Goodell as to what constitutes an infraction, and he's hanging onto his career by the thinnest thread and he knows not going to get much leeway. So, yes, Pac Man getting into a fight at a hotel where police have to be called to the scene is news. And, yes, it is a display of bad judgement. Sorry, grown ups don't always get to do the things we want to do because it interferes with our jobs. In Pac Man's situation, hanging out at rap after parties at 1:30 would fall into that category. Stay at home.

Stay at home? as in he's not allowed to leave his house or you'll ground him?

burmafrd

Reaction score
As of yet no RELIABLE source has indicated much of anything.
I say wait for more to come out before pontificating ANYTHING at all.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
xWraithx;2321072 said:

I know right.. :lmao2:

People seem to believe that America's young modern age millionaires can't go out and have a good time with their peeps. They should be quarantined from the general population or something...

Once again, we appear to have had man BSPN reporters post in this thread. go go gadget sensationalism!

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
xWraithx;2321072 said:
As in don't hang out in places where there is even a minor possiblity of getting into trouble. Rap after parties at 1:30 a.m. fall into this category.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
They said he punched his body guard in a hotel room and that he refused to press charges.

That was on espn a moment ago.

I am just gonna say it, Pacman is crazy. I mean bat**** crazy.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321058 said:
He doesn't have get busted cutting up two kilos of coke with an AK-47 leaned up against his chair. It's up to Goodell as to what constitutes an infraction, and he's hanging onto his career by the thinnest thread and he knows not going to get much leeway. So, yes, Pac Man getting into a fight at a hotel where police have to be called to the scene is news. And, yes, it is a display of bad judgement. Sorry, grown ups don't always get to do the things we want to do because it interferes with our jobs. In Pac Man's situation, hanging out at rap after parties at 1:30 would fall into that category. Stay at home. If that's too restrictive, no one is stopping you from finding a new career.

:hammer:

The bottom line is that this guy is way too stupid to last much longer even if he skates on this one. How do you get in a fight with your own freaking bodyguard?

I heard a couple minutes of the guy from channel 11 this morning, and he said the bodyguard said Pacman just attacked him when he was, um, busy at the urinal, and he had no idea why. He said Pac has shown these violent mood swings since he started protecting him, and it was even worse when he drank (imagine that).

It would probably be better for the idiot to get canned now rather than late in the year when Jenkins and Scandrick could have been gaining valuable experience.

khiladi

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321088 said:
As in don't hang out in places where there is even a minor possiblity of getting into trouble. Rap after parties at 1:30 a.m. fall into this category.

Are you or are you not allowed to go drinking on a random Tuesday night? Is it your choice or not? Are you on call 24/7 or not? Is it legal to be on call 24/7 in the U.S. or not? Is what Pac-man doing affecting his job on the field?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321086 said:
I know right.. :lmao2:

People seem to believe that America's young modern age millionaires can't go out and have a good time with their peeps. They should be quarantined from the general population or something...

Once again, we appear to have had man BSPN reporters post in this thread. go go gadget sensationalism!

And other people seem to believe it's somehow outrageous that people have to put what they want to do aside for what they need to do. It's not all that uncommon. Its actually what they call being a grownup and a professional.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
stealth;2321089 said:
They said he punched his body guard in a hotel room and that he refused to press charges.

That was on espn a moment ago.

I am just gonna say it, Pacman is crazy. I mean bat**** crazy.

Oh. It was on BSPN so it has to be true. :lmao:

bspn.jpg

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321088 said:
As in don't hang out in places where there is even a minor possiblity of getting into trouble. I work on call and carry a work phone on me. That means I can't go out drinking with my buddies on a random Tuesday Night, even if I want to, because my responsibilities come first. Its called being a grown up.

Is Pacman on call every night?

No.

WarC

Reaction score
As Cowboys fan this pisses me off because Pacman is a good on the field. But incidences like this could and might get him suspended from playing, as he was before. And that in turn hurts this teams chances on the field. That should piss off anyone whos a fan of this team.

If the NFL was in a state where it didn't care about player conduct off the field than my opinion would be "More power to 'im!", let Pacman do whatever the **** he wants off the field. But that isn't the case in the NFL these days. Off the field transgressions lead to hurting the team on the field.

khiladi

Reaction score
Pac-man should flat out sue the NFL if he gets suspended again...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Show me a police report and I will become a pissed off fan... Until then it is what it is. To some it's the next big newsworthy paycheck. :rolleyes: CowboysZone should be proud to know that actual BSPN reporters spend long hours perusing the site and posting in threads like this.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2321092 said:
:hammer:

The bottom line is that this guy is way too stupid to last much longer even if he skates on this one. How do you get in a fight with your own freaking bodyguard?

I think most of the people that routinely stand up for PacMan are mostly high school and college kids and have very little concept of real world responsibilities. To them the concept that you might have to put aside what you would "like" to do for your real world responsibilities is a foreigh, crazy concept they can't understand.

You know, it's funny, so many of these poster suggest that athletes have lives that the rest of us can't even fathom and "real world" rules don't apply to them. Yet, 99% of athletes don't frequently get into trouble time after time like PacMan. 99% of athletes don't need a bodyguard hired to protect them from themselves like PacMan. And out of an hundreds of professional athletes who live in Dallas between the Cowboys, Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks ... only one was at Ludacris' after party getting into a fight in the bathroom. So evidently, it's not all professional athletes who live this lifestyle ... it's just one very, very stupid one.