dcfanatic Is On Life Support & Not Expected to Make It

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
My heart goes out to him and his family. I had many a conversation with him on this board and will keep him in my prayers.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I feel horrible.....I post here, not as often as most(draft/offseason time is my busiest time) but I know the name and it just sucks. NO MATTER what, agree, disagree this board is a family. Sometimes you don't like your brother, sometimes you agree, sometimes you disagree but the LOVE is always there. Much love to DCFanatic, Hostile and his family and may he truly rest in peace. DCFanatic always and forever a beloved COWBOY!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. Life is precious. Sorry to hear this.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
A little video Shango put up about it:

I didn't know him other than what I would read here and on his blog, but I still feel like I lost a friend in some way. My thoughts are with his family in what I know is a very tough time.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Very sad for this to happen to someone so young, Admirable the amount of effort he put into his fandom. Heres hoping for a full recovery.

plymkr

Reaction score
Praying for you and your family. Definitely praying for your brother.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
In times like these, you see how powerful and uniting a forum like this can be. I can't recall having a conversation with dc, but I'm sure I did. I'm truly sorry to hear about his situation. The reality, however, is that as long as we remain here, news like this is going to be inevitable because we're all going to cross this threshold at some point. I'm just glad dc's brother was able to share the information with us instead of him passing away and no one knowing about it or being able to share their feelings about him and how much he met to us and Cowboys Nation.

Manster68

Reaction score
I am so very sorry to hear of this news. I do not post much anymore, but I have followed dcfanatic on various message boards and websites. I appreciated his hard work and dedication to bring Cowboy fans much information and entertainment. From this Cowboy Fans heart, I say thank you.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
My prayers and love to him and his family ... May he have a peaceful journey into the afterlife

snapper

Reaction score
This news is very sad; I enjoyed his work immensely. Thought and prayers to his family and friends.