dcfanatic Is On Life Support & Not Expected to Make It

kimrose

Reaction score
I have not posted in a couple of years or so, just quietly observe from afar, but I am compelled today to re-enter my password just to say that I always loved the banter between DC and all of his friends here at CZ. I have also quietly checked in from time to time on DC's website, just to get his take on things. His opinion always mattered to me and I thought he had more intelligence than most, at least more heart and guts, about the Cowboys. I used to love to read the arguments and the banter between you guys, as you talked football, both sides just knowing you were right and the other was wrong. lol. As a female I found it quite entertaining, and very much informative to someone like me, who was trying to learn all the micro-details of this game we all love so passionately and this team we have loved, some of us since birth. I do believe that the day DC "left" was a very dark day here at CZ and it has not been the same since. I wish he had not "left". But we cannot go back and change things, can we??

I have been a part of this website since the day my husband joined nearly ten years ago, and honestly I am on here more than he is. lol. A rolling joke we have between us. But this is for sure a time for all of the CZ family members, assigned or not, posting currently or not, to come together and celebrate the life of one of the most loved, popular, outspoken, convicted and notorious CowboysZone and cowboyszone Members of all time.

Anyway, much love to you DC Fanatic, from a fan of yours and a fan and family member of cowboyszone, I wish you much joy in your next phase of this journey, may you find peace and answers in your next phase of "Life". To DC's family, I wish you the most love on high, and I know how hard this is. Please know that you are in my thoughts and my prayers. God bless you.

Peace out.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
OMG! SO sorry to hear this Hostile. I loved reading his blogs my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I know you two were friends and have done radio segments so my thoughts and prayers go out to you as well.

SlimBig

Reaction score
Sad news. I didn't always agree w/ him or his politics but we share a love, the Dallas Cowboys.
Hope he finds peace and that the Boys will make him proud.

Reactions: BAT

IrishAnto

Reaction score
I’ve listened to dcfanatic’s podcast many times and I’m sad to hear the news.

My thoughts are with him and his family and my finger’s crossed that he’ll pull through.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Just terrible! Its times like these that reminds us all how short life is. He certainly had a passion for the cowboys. What a terrible spot for his brother.

RIP DC

MadCow

Reaction score
Just prayed on his behalf. May he be blessed with the Lord's grace and mercy and peace be with his family and friends during this trying time.

Keep the faith!

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I always enjoy reading DC's Cowboy's blog and hope to continue enjoying it after he hopefully gets better.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Keep the faith. Anything can happen.

dallasfan4evr

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this news. Always enjoyed reading/listening to "DC"... My thoughts and prayers go out to his family...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger fan of the Cowboys. Life is so unfortunately fragile.