News: DE Sam Williams arrested Sunday on controlled substance, weapons charges

24LE

Reaction score
Come on now. It’s Texas. My main point would be that the league will be really harsh given it’s the Cowboys. That said Williams is a dummy.
Bet he is gone for the year. Moronic actions as he lets the team down.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Come on now. It’s Texas. My main point would be that the league will be really harsh given it’s the Cowboys. That said Williams is a dummy.
when you say "It's Texas"

that it means a lot of different things depending on your viewpoint

krs1bro

Reaction score
You gotta be frickin kidding me!!!!! I'm so PO'd right now. We have to dump this guy immediately. This is just another Randy Gregory groundhog day that will keep popping up its ugly head over and over. Cut him loose now so were not held hostage with this extremely poor decision making. Wow total gut punch here. You got a pass on the first incident and now your going to roll with drugs and a weapon.....W*F! JJ needs to right thing here and show that this will not be tolerated.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Now being reported by Todd Archer that he is not being arrested for the weed. There was another substance that is a felony and can put him in jail.
This is what I suspect. If he was just rolling with weed, he'd be just chillin' out. That day in practice, he was acting a fool.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is what I suspect. If he was just rolling with weed, he'd be just chillin' out. That day in practice, he was acting a fool.
As someone with personal experience with the substance I think it is. You may be right. I remember when I was using. A bag of chips not opening after a bender would send me into a very angry spiral.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't think so, if it is gun and THC. They will keep him on the field. They have a good legal team and a Frisco judge would give him probation on a lesser conviction.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
These are misdemeanor violations. Speeding, misdemeanor gun possession, and speeding. There will be some fines, and maybe community service. We'll see if the NFL steps in with any discipline.

ESisback

Reaction score
I was only half joking lol.
The bigger issue is, IF Sam Williams misses time, who is the run stop at edge? It certainly hurts depth there for sure if he misses time. But it also opens doors for Land and possibly Wheat to land a spot on roster.
Yep

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I wonder if Jerry will educate us about THC and Texas law at his next interview? Throw in a slide show about guns and driving 120 mph in the metroplex.
Lol. Maybe Jerry will educate us on the finest scotch to purchase while he's at it. :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because they are up to no good; simple as that.
Sadly its probably the world they grew up in. Thinking having a gun is cool.

You would think when they get out of it all, they would be happy for a new type of life.