Dean Blandino's explanation

Plumfool

Reaction score
What's comical is that in week 7 against the Giants, of that same year, Dez had a catch tremendously similar to the Green Bay one and it was ruled a catch by the replay center. Thus How does the Oct 19 2015 catch differ from the Jan 11 2016 catch when the sequence of events are so similar?

Only thing I can think of is Blandino's "enough of a football move" which by its statement is a judgment call and had no business in the final ruling.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What's comical is that in week 7 against the Giants, of that same year, Dez had a catch tremendously similar to the Green Bay one and it was ruled a catch by the replay center. Thus How does the Oct 19 2015 catch differ from the Jan 11 2016 catch when the sequence of events are so similar?

Only thing I can think of is Blandino's "enough of a football move" which by its statement is a judgment call and had no business in the final ruling.

Provide the replay and let's break it down.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I just read Dean Blandino's explanation of the penalty on Butler in the Green Bay game. I believe that either he is an incompetent **** or crooked as hell. What an *** clown!!!!! That is all. Carry on.
who cares bout that penalty im more mad at this one. This one literally costed the game
C2oZHDcWgAUN0N8.jpg

Plumfool

Reaction score
You mentioned it so provide the replay and let's see how tremendously similar it was. Similar doesn't mean identical.

Stil at work. And you can save your condescension thank you.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stil at work. And you can save your condescension thank you.

Thought you were wanting me to do it, the burden is on you. I don't even remember the play but I'll guarantee I won't have any problems showing the differences.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It doesn't take very long to figure you out.

It hasn't taken very long to figure out you're a banned member who's come back under a different username. You just outed yourself....congrats! :thumbup:Your contributions to CZ got you terminated. lol

pete026

Reaction score
It hasn't taken very long to figure out you're a banned member who's come back under a different username. You just outed yourself....congrats! :thumbup:Your contributions to CZ got you terminated. lol
You are wrong again. Never been banned.

pete026

Reaction score
Busted! lol
This coming from a guy who is so full of himself that he dares anyone to find anything he got wrong besides the outcome of the 2014 Cowboys season.

What was your prediction of the outcome of the 2016 Cowboys season if Romo went down?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This coming from a guy who is so full of himself that he dares anyone to find anything he got wrong besides the outcome of the 2014 Cowboys season.

What was your prediction of the outcome of the 2016 Cowboys season if Romo went down?

For a guy who claims they're not a banned member, who's returned and have only been here since Jan 9, you sure seem to know a lot about me and the comments I've made...hmm.. You continue outing yourself with every post. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I predicted the day Romo went down in preseason that if Dak continues to play the way he has and leads the Cowboys to the playoffs, the QB position is his job to lose and Romo will never get it back....bingo! :thumbup:

pete026

Reaction score
For a guy who claims they're not a banned member, who's returned and have only been here since Jan 9, you sure seem to know a lot about me and the comments I've made...hmm.. You continue outing yourself with every post. lol
Wrong again! For a guy who claims to get nothing wrong, you're swinging and missing a lot.

You also don't have a very good memory because within the past few weeks you dared anyone to find something you got wrong outside of the 2014 season. It took me a whole 2 minutes to find your post saying if
Romo goes down the Cowboys season is over.

And this isn't a case of stalking; you put out the challenge. I just took you up on it. I would never have even mentioned it if not for your present condescending remarks to others.

pete026

Reaction score
I predicted the day Romo went down in preseason that if Dak continues to play the way he has and leads the Cowboys to the playoffs, the QB position is his job to lose and Romo will never get it back....bingo! :thumbup:

Wrong again. This statement was before Romo got hurt. Give it up!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wrong again! For a guy who claims to get nothing wrong, you're swinging and missing a lot.

You also don't have a very good memory because within the past few weeks you dared anyone to find something you got wrong outside of the 2014 season. It took me a whole 2 minutes to find your post saying if
Romo goes down the Cowboys season is over.

And this isn't a case of stalking; you put out the challenge. I just took you up on it. I would never have even mentioned it if not for your present condescending remarks to others.

I challenged anyone to find a prediction I was wrong about outside the 2014 season and never got a response. lol I've posted that a number of times since the 2014 season. You sure seem to be keeping an eye on my posts which is pretty strange for someone who's only been here a month. Almost half your post count has involved responding to me. Appears you still have some wounds festering from when you were here under your old username. :laugh:

pete026

Reaction score
I challenged anyone to find a prediction I was wrong about outside the 2014 season and never got a response. lol I've posted that a number of times since the 2014 season. You sure seem to be keeping an eye on my posts which is pretty strange for someone who's only been here a month. Almost half your post count has involved responding to me. Appears you still have some wounds festering from when you were here under your old username. :laugh:
You would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact you're serious. Following you....... you really are full of yourself. You challenged anybody and it took me a couple minutes to prove you wrong. You are really hung up on post counts and old usernames. You do realize that anyone can read threads on CZ without being a member. I've already explained my history as I don't have anything to hide.