Dear Dak Haters

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They literally ranked second in that comment for pass blocking and got players back and ran for 120+ in every playoff game....thier defense was rank #5 again you keep bringing Dak and i keep saying I'm not arguing Dak. I'm saying if Mahomes is elite or legendary as I heard what the hell are the other guys i listed...Mahomes is not elite yet, jeez let the guy do it for a while, he is well on his way and in a good situation to be great. But before you hand him his "I'm better than everyone" title let him be better than everyone. So far he has failed when his yeam is not as good as others..Aikman for all your "he had hof all around him" also outplayed great QB's with guess what "hof all around them" and was the diference in several games. Tell me exactly what you think the niners had as a team back then or the bills or the packers....yeah dude they all had great teams...jesus the NFC East back then had 3 good teams with HOF all over the place....

There is more to PFF and how they factor in offensive pass blocking grades, dude. You can see this on their site. But either way, if that's your metric only, that is similar to how they graded Cowboys this year. So we toss that out but it's solid for the Chiefs? Your biasness knows no bounds, my dude. Actually, they even mention in the grading of the Cowboys that our line had to block longer than even Tampa Bay (who had a great pass blocking line this season) due to either 1. Prescott holding the ball longer 2. Receivers not getting open. Probably a combination of the two.

Mahomes is not elite yet? He's been NFL MVP, won a Super Bowl, and helped get his team to the championship 4 years in a row. You're absolutely deluded. We're done here.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He’s in the SB…clueless! Dak can’t win a playoff game. Get you Dak blankie and sippy cup and go to bed now!

again its Dak, man some of you have huge Dak problems..lol. wow..at least read what the hell is going on before posting..i dont care your girl loves Dak thats a you problem.

Reactions: Ken

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I know what you were being, I am countering why you would bring up something I never posted - so it's only coming from you. You're arguing with yourself here.
You struggle with nuance...It’s well documented here.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
There is more to PFF and how they factor in offensive pass blocking grades, dude. You can see this on their site. But either way, if that's your metric only, that is similar to how they graded Cowboys this year. So we toss that out but it's solid for the Chiefs? Your biasness knows no bounds, my dude. Actually, they even mention in the grading of the Cowboys that our line had to block longer than even Tampa Bay (who had a great pass blocking line this season) due to either 1. Prescott holding the ball longer 2. Receivers not getting open. Probably a combination of the two.

Mahomes is not elite yet? He's been NFL MVP, won a Super Bowl, and helped get his team to the championship 4 years in a row. You're absolutely deluded. We're done here.

Again if Mahomes is elite what is Aikman?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Everything but a solid O-line. Those guys played like crap. You can have all these weapons on the outside and a decent backfield, but you won’t find a whole lot of success without a good O-line.

Games are won in the trenches. And we lack in both.

I'm with ya all the way Fletch. You can have the QBs, WRs, etc etc, but if you can't win in the trenches, the W's are gonna be hard to come by.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'm with ya all the way Fletch. You can have the QBs, WRs, etc etc, but if you can't win in the trenches, the W's are gonna be hard to come by.

But again what teams need 5 all pros to make the trenches work...If C Williams goes to the right team we will all be asking "Why can he do that there?" ...we need to understand this franchise is the problem..

Buzzbait

Reaction score
But again what teams need 5 all pros to make the trenches work...If C Williams goes to the right team we will all be asking "Why can he do that there?" ...we need to understand this franchise is the problem..

If Conner Williams goes to another team they'll be asking "Where the H did all these penalties come from???" :laugh:

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If Conner Williams goes to another team they'll be asking "Where the H did all these penalties come from???"

I mean would he be the first player to leave and have success on another team? He will probably do fine and say "Its all about football here"...just sayin

Ken

Reaction score
Lost 34-3 against Minnesota. sacks 6
Lost 27-7 against Falcons. sacks 8
I will point you to 2018

Week 12

Sacked 7 times vs the 13-3 NO Saints- Won 13-10 while missing 4 passes.

People *****ed him out for that game too.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I mean i can pull up games Joe didnt do so well in also...he lost to the Browns 41 to 16 in a 5 sack game..whats your point?
Yeah, we can compare failures. The point is, Burrow succeeded. Can you show me that comparison? That's what we are actually striving for, right?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I will point you to 2018

Week 12

Sacked 7 times vs the 13-3 NO Saints- Won 13-10 while missing 4 passes.

People *****ed him out for that game too.
Outstanding. So we can still win with pressure? There goes that excuse then. Appreciate the example. I stand corrected.

Ken

Reaction score
We don't need 5 all pros...we need a guy who doesn't lead the league in penalties going away in 12 games played.

Not asking for much.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We don't need 5 all pros...we need a guy who doesn't lead the league in penalties going away in 12 games played.

Not asking for much.
We need players who overcome excuses.

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah, we can compare failures. The point is, Burrow succeeded. Can you show me that comparison? That's what we are actually striving for, right?
2018 is your best comparison.

Sacked 5 more times than Burrow and we were 10-6. Had the #1 offense in the league last 9 games after we got cooper. Won a playoff game and our defense got steamrolled by the rams.

I think you are struggling with this stretch.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

yup he did and Mahomes failed with a huge lead and a defense that sacked the other QB 9 times...how elite is that?

Reactions: Ken

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
yup he did and Mahomes failed with a huge lead and a defense that sacked the other QB 9 times...how elite is that?
Good Lord man. Remember when I asked you if you are arguing just to argue. It's clear that is what you are doing.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Good Lord man. Remember when I asked you if you are arguing just to argue. It's clear that is what you are doing.

Come on man your handing elite QB status and even acted like Aikman "Was playing with all HOF" Like he played bad teams in the playoffs..who is arguing just to argue...Again if Mahomes is elite what the hell is Aikman for beating the QB's and teams he beat?

Funny thing is you want me to argue Dak and i wont because he isnt as good as Mahomes as ive said like 50 times.

Buzzbait

Reaction score

I'd take Mahomes any day, over any QB in the NFL. But if they can't win in the trenches, they're gonna have problems.