Dear Dak Haters

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
2018 is your best comparison.

Sacked 5 more times than Burrow and we were 10-6. Had the #1 offense in the league last 9 games after we got cooper. Won a playoff game and our defense got steamrolled by the rams.

I think you are struggling with this stretch.
I'm struggling with what? Your go out of your way to defend a QB that has had a much better team than the Bengals over a 6 year stretch and he has been able to muster up 3 playoff appearance and 1 wild card win. Dak gets sacked 9 times in a game we lose and you're not going to put one bit of blame on Dak at all. As a matter of fact, I have never seen you blame Dak for anything and if you ever have, it is so rare, it's very hard to spot. Burrow with a worse team and under pressure found a way to get to the SB. Dak getting a wild card win is an accomplishment. May even turn out to be a ceiling. Time will tell.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'm struggling with what? Your go out of your way to defend a QB that has had a much better team than the Bengals over a 6 year stretch and he has been able to muster up 3 playoff appearance and 1 wild card win. Dak gets sacked 9 times in a game we lose and you're not going to put one bit of blame on Dak at all. As a matter of fact, I have never seen you blame Dak for anything and if you ever have, it is so rare, it's very hard to spot. Burrow with a worse team and under pressure found a way to get to the SB. Dak getting a wild card win is an accomplishment. May even turn out to be a ceiling. Time will tell.

Yes your elite QB failed to beat a worse team while up by 21 points with the defense sacking him 9 times..again we can stop anytime you want.

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
Lol.

I gave you almost a carbon copy season by Dak and you don't want to talk about it anymore?

I assure you, if KC would have rolled up well over 200 yards rushing, Mr. Overcome would have been home too.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Come on man your handing elite QB status and even acted like Aikman "Was playing with all HOF" Like he played bad teams in the playoffs..who is arguing just to argue...Again if Mahomes is elite what the hell is Aikman for beating the QB's and teams he beat?

Funny thing is you want me to argue Dak and i wont because he isnt as good as Mahomes as ive said like 50 times.
I think elite is the most overused and misused term in sports. That said, Mahomes is undoubtedly elite. You have to bring up his failures in Championship and SB games to try and make a point. And what in the hell does Aikman have to do with this? We aren't even in the same damn era for crying out loud. Aikman would be crushing this pansy *** league right now.

Ken

Reaction score
Yes your elite QB failed to beat a worse team while up by 21 points with the defense sacking him 9 times..again we can stop anytime you want.
It must be nice to just switch QBs when one loses like they do huh?

They all prepared their speeches for how ELITE Patty was just before halftime and then had to rewrite them after he literally threw the game away with his absolute braindead qb'ing.

Now it is, "Joe overcame like he was Dr. Martin Luther King" after he only got sacked one time in the CC game.

Must be nice.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Over Joe B..why was it a fluke?

Didn't say that, just said I'd take Mahomes over any QB in the NFL. All else equal, I just think Mahomes is as good or better than any other NFL QB.
Just a personal preference is all.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
Didn't say that, just said I'd take Mahomes over any QB in the NFL. All else equal, I just think Mahomes is as good or better than any other NFL QB.
You take away the human cheat code and just give him a regular #1 wr, he isn't nearly as good.

Watch when that happens in the next year or two.

I have never seen more easy tds and yac yards and 1 man influence a defense like Hill does.

I have news for all the Patty slobberers...he isn't that good of a qb. Yes, big arm and can move very well...he doesn't know how to QB. This will be revealed when the cheat code loses his speed or isn't there. Watch.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Actually Joe B showed to be better in that game..he overcame more..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think elite is the most overused and misused term in sports. That said, Mahomes is undoubtedly elite. You have to bring up his failures in Championship and SB games to try and make a point. And what in the hell does Aikman have to do with this? We aren't even in the same damn era for crying out loud. Aikman would be crushing this pansy *** league right now.

So like i said if Mahomes is elite what is Aikman? Mahomes needs to finish his story first...one guy said he is a legend already...what the hell.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No, I understand the rules now and I'll play by them. It's only fair right? So, you want to just compare failures. OK, I can do that. I'll call your loss in the AFC Championship game and raise you a choke job against Seattle in a playoff berth ending loss in week 16 of 201721-12 in which Dak threw a pick 6. He also threw another near the red zone negating another scoring opportunity. Defense only gave up 14 points and 136 total yards.

Your turn.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So like i said if Mahomes is elite what is Aikman? Mahomes needs to finish his story first...one guy said he is a legend already...what the hell.
Yeah, I was the one who said it. I stand by it. Have anyone else to compare those successes to? Maybe Tom Brady. I have to look at his early career but he's the one that had that much success as early in his career. Can you not comprehend what has been accomplished already or has your love for Dak blinded you to greatness?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Lol.

I gave you almost a carbon copy season by Dak and you don't want to talk about it anymore?

I assure you, if KC would have rolled up well over 200 yards rushing, Mr. Overcome would have been home too.
What don't I want to talk about? It's laughable to compare Dak to Mahomes.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No, I understand the rules now and I'll play by them. It's only fair right? So, you want to just compare failures. OK, I can do that. I'll call your loss in the AFC Championship game and raise you a choke job against Seattle in a playoff berth ending loss in week 16 of 201721-12 in which Dak threw a pick 6. He also threw another near the red zone negating another scoring opportunity. Defense only gave up 14 points and 136 total yards.

Your turn.

Again what does Dak have to do with ANY ELITE argument....get this through your head..I DO NOT CONSIDER DAK ELITE..the only argument im in here is that Mahomes is way short of elite so far, has a great chance and good situation to become it but not there yet. Show me how he beats better teams in the playoffs Hell even show me he beats equal teams....again i get its gone so far you dont see my list, let go of this Dak thing my god. If Mahomes is elite what the hell do we call...TB12, Aikman, the older Manning, so on and so on..thats my argument...Dak has nothing to do with any of this.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again what does Dak have to do with ANY ELITE argument....get this through your head..I DO NOT CONSIDER DAK ELITE..the only argument im in here is that Mahomes is way short of elite so far, has a great chance and good situation to become it but not there yet. Show me how he beats better teams in the playoffs Hell even show me he beats equal teams....again i get its gone so far you dont see my list, let go of this Dak thing my god. If Mahomes is elite what the hell do we call...TB12, Aikman, the older Manning, so on and so on..thats my argument...Dak has nothing to do with any of this.
Dak couldn't even beat the Jets and Sam Darnold and you want to talk about Mahomes not being elite? If Mahomes isn't elite, Dak is a back up caliber QB and we paid this bum how much who can't even beat Darnold?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak couldn't even beat the Jets and Sam Darnold and you want to talk about Mahomes not being elite? If Mahomes isn't elite, Dak is a back up caliber QB and we paid this bum how much who can't even beat Darnold?

Again what does Dak have to do with our debate...call him whatever you want but your way short of proving Mahomes is an elite NFL QB by elite NFL QB standards....you either get that or you dont...

Are you a tech fan?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again what does Dak have to do with our debate...call him whatever you want but your way short of proving Mahomes is an elite NFL QB by elite NFL QB standards....you either get that or you dont...
Well, tried to be nice and respectful, but that didn't work. So you deserve this. Since you're too stupid, let me spell it out for you. You're a Dak cornhole sniffer who defends Dak to the ends of the earth and then tries to rag on great players in return. In doing so, you are intellectually dishonest and want to constantly disregard Mahomes' success (or under mind them) and highlight his failures in championship and SB games as some sort of validation of him not being elite.

You wanted to play this game. So you are trying to argue that Mahomes is not elite and want to talk smack about it, then fine. If he's not elite, Dak is dog crap in comparison. I have a ton of craptastic games at my disposal to bring up that highlights Dak's failures since you don't want to talk about successes. I don't want this to end do you because I know I have more material than you.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You take away the human cheat code and just give him a regular #1 wr, he isn't nearly as good.
Watch when that happens in the next year or two. I have never seen more easy tds and yac yards and 1 man influence a defense like Hill does. I have news for all the Patty slobberers...he isn't that good of a qb. Yes, big arm and can move very well...he doesn't know how to QB. This will be revealed when the cheat code loses his speed or isn't there. Watch.

Slobberers?? :rolleyes: You're sounding like the Dak haters, adopting their slang.
I've never seen a QB who could pass, catch, run and tackle all in the same play no matter who you are. That's why it's a team sport.
I've always liked Dak and still do, but Dak is not elite. He's not in the same class as Mahomes.