Dear Dak Haters

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again what does Dak have to do with our debate...call him whatever you want but your way short of proving Mahomes is an elite NFL QB by elite NFL QB standards....you either get that or you dont...

Are you a tech fan?
I'll call 4 out of 4 years to the AFC Championship game, 2 SB appearances, 1 SB win, SB MVP, League MVP, other awards like pro bowls, all pro as being elite, while actually being the catalyst to the team success (not a bus driver) as being elite. Really just scratching my head as to why this argument even exists. The only thing I can come up with is bitterness that Dak isn't doing those things. Nothing else makes a bit of sense.

It's logic like this that makes me understand why the world is so screwed up. Some people are so wrapped up in their own narratives, they won't allow any sort of truth to enter their brain if it were being hammered into their head.

Ken

Reaction score
Slobberers?? :rolleyes: You're sounding like the Dak haters, adopting their slang.
I've never seen a QB who could pass, catch, run and tackle all in the same play no matter who you are. That's why it's a team sport.
I've always liked Dak and still do, but Dak is not elite. He's not in the same class as Mahomes.
It was intentionally put that way, yes to use their vernacular.

Hey, I may end up being wrong about this, we will see. I have been known to say this stuff and it come absolutely true. I have been seeing it for a LONG time and i have been studying him lately, it is not good.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well, tried to be nice and respectful, but that didn't work. So you deserve this. Since you're too stupid, let me spell it out for you. You're a Dak cornhole sniffer who defends Dak to the ends of the earth and then tries to rag on great players in return. In doing so, you are intellectually dishonest and want to constantly disregard Mahomes' success (or under mind them) and highlight his failures in championship and SB games as some sort of validation of him not being elite.

You wanted to play this game. So you are trying to argue that Mahomes is not elite and want to talk smack about it, then fine. If he's not elite, Dak is dog crap in comparison. I have a ton of craptastic games at my disposal to bring up that highlights Dak's failures since you don't want to talk about successes. I don't want this to end do you because I know I have more material than you.

LOL omg dude for real..why are you still Daking? LOL...your ridiculous literally cant spell it out in caps anymore for you...show me how Mahomes compares to the QB's i listed as elite or make another label for those. how hard is this for you? I cant help your a Mahomes fan and dont care...he is not elite compared to the real elite QB's that have played this game...literally he just lost a AFCCG that he had a 21 point lead AND the defense sacked the other QB 9 times..please explain..at this point you need to start arguing that Joe is an elite QB or just realy give it up. Bet your next comment has Dak Dak Dak in it and again I dont care..

Last edited:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He has to be confused....literally said many times Mahomes is better than Dak...keeps trying to bring it back
Nope. Not confused in the least. Don't be a pansy, passive aggressive person. You wanted this debate, don't go running for assistance.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It was intentionally put that way, yes to use their vernacular.

Hey, I may end up being wrong about this, we will see. I have been known to say this stuff and it come absolutely true. I have been seeing it for a LONG time and i have been studying him lately, it is not good.

Sorry man caught your real post before you deleted it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
LOL omg dude for real..why are you still Daking? LOL...your ridiculous literally cant spell it out in caps anymore for you...show me how Mahomes compares to the QB's i listed as elite or make another label for those. how hard is this for you? I cant help your a Mahomes fan and dont care...he is not elite compared to the real elite QB's that have played this game...literally he just lost a AFCCG that he had a 21 point lead AND the defense sacked the other QB 9 times..please explain..at this point you need to start arguing that Joe is an elite QB or just relly give it up. Bet your next comment has Dak Dak Dak in it and again I dont care..
Show me another QB with Mahomes accomplishments and let's compare those. I'll wait

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again what does Dak have to do with our debate...call him whatever you want but your way short of proving Mahomes is an elite NFL QB by elite NFL QB standards....you either get that or you dont...

Are you a tech fan?
No, I hate Mahomes and Tech. I'm just not a moron.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Slobberers?? :rolleyes: You're sounding like the Dak haters, adopting their slang.
I've never seen a QB who could pass, catch, run and tackle all in the same play no matter who you are. That's why it's a team sport.
I've always liked Dak and still do, but Dak is not elite. He's not in the same class as Mahomes.

This the QB rely's on his team more than any player...good luck making that stick here.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Show me another QB with Mahomes accomplishments and let's compare those. I'll wait

How many you want? what would make you say "ooh" because there are several that have accomplished what the great mahomes has done.

No far real you talking championship games or SB wins what do you need..LOL

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
How many you want? what would make you say "ooh" because there are several that have accomplished waht the great mahomes has done.
Just one will suffice. And, if you find one, let's see if they were elite.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just one will suffice. And, if you find one, let's see if they were elite.

On what ..again i ask. what do you want to see as far as what other have accomplished?

You not dumb enough to actually not know many QB's have won it more than he has..so..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
On what ..again i ask. what do you want to see as far as what other have accomplished?
Well, look at what Mahomes has accomplished and find someone you consider similar. I can think of 2 names that come to mind that you could possibly use, depending upon how much of a stretch of the imagination you have but one was probably considered a bus driver and the other was probably the weak link of the team preventing more success. I'll give you a hint, the bus driver turned out to be the GOAT.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well, look at what Mahomes has accomplished and find someone you consider similar. I can think of 2 names that come to mind that you could possibly use, depending upon how much of a stretch of the imagination you have but one was probably considered a bus driver and the other was probably the weak link of the team preventing more success. I'll give you a hint, the bus driver turned out to be the GOAT.

Well right on that and he puts him to shame but you need to get father into research...sorry there are some who in there 5 year in the league won more than one....yeah pat sat a year, some didnt

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well right on that and he puts him to shame but you need to get father into research...sorry there are some who in there 5 year in the league won more than one....yeah pat sat a year, some didnt
Who were they and were they the best player on their team? I can't recall one QB whose been the best player on their team in year one and led the team to the success Pat has. Brady had early success but was a bus driver. Flacco has early success but was the weak link. Big Ben had some early success but were down right terrible in his SB wins. Wilson was good but was a bus driver and relied on defense and running game. For the most part, the Chiefs have been Pat and the receivers with a decent run game and defense. I can't recall anyone having as much success as Mahomes, especially considering his individual impact. If you have one, I am all ears and let's see if that QB would be considered elite. Brady and Wilson are generally regarded as elite, BTW. Flacco is not.