Dear Dak Haters

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Who were they and were they the best player on their team? I can't recall one QB whose been the best player on their team in year one and led the team to the success Pat has. Brady had early success but was a bus driver. Flacco has early success but was the weak link. Big Ben had some early success but were down right terrible in his SB wins. Wilson was good but was a bus driver and relied on defense and running game. For the most part, the Chiefs have been Pat and the receivers with a decent run game and defense. I can't recall anyone having as much success as Mahomes, especially considering his individual impact. If you have one, I am all ears and let's see if that QB would be considered elite. Brady and Wilson are generally regarded as elite, BTW. Flacco is not.

LOL your kidding right..look at What Troy did his first 5 years..LOL your a Cowboys fan ..are you sure?

Rodger..again are you sure your a Cowboys fan?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Everything but a solid O-line. Those guys played like crap. You can have all these weapons on the outside and a decent backfield, but you won’t find a whole lot of success without a good O-line.

Games are won in the trenches. And we lack in both.

I would normally agree but why is a guy like Burrow with a trash line in the SB? He got sacked 9 times and won with good numbers, I just think we are soft including QB and others

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I would normally agree but why is a guy like Burrow have a trash line snd in the SB? He got sacked 9 times and won with good numbers, I just think we are soft including QB and others

No you know this, look at the frogs.. diference between GMFP trying and not caring...yes this team is soft and they get that way from the top down..no way this team works with an owner who just wants face time from it. I love GMFP but dam it went to crap fast when he didnt care.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
LOL your kidding right..look at What Troy did his first 5 years..LOL your a Cowboys fan ..are you sure?

Rodger..again are you sure your a Cowboys fan?
Did he make the Championship game every year? Has Mahomes had a dominant defense like Dallas eventually had or have the NFL's all time leading rusher? Or even the leagues leading rusher?

Do you even watch other football games other than Dallas game?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Did he make the Championship game every year? Has Mahomes had a dominant defense like Dallas eventually had or have the NFL's all time leading rusher? Or even the leagues leading rusher?

Do you even watch other football games other than Dallas game?

Well since you dont know Aikman yes had more SB rings at this point and Rodger had 1 like Mahomes but was in it most years...you should really check out the history of this great franchise, not joking, I dont know how old you are but we bullied the NFL for a long time...

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well since you dont know Aikman yes had more SB rings at this point and Rodger had 1 like Mahomes but was in it most years...you should really check out the history of this great franchise, not joking, I dont know how old you are but we bullied the NFL for a long time...
You certainly are a smart ***. Wish we were face to face. Oh, well.

Yeah, Aikman got his a few years into his career. He didn't start out that way, did he? And Aikman would be an elite QB today. You are a total joke, dude.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You certainly are a smart ***. Wish we were face to face. Oh, well.

Yeah, Aikman got his a few years into his career. He didn't start out that way, did he? And Aikman would be an elite QB today. You are a total joke, dude.

Ok big boy ill just thank my lucky stars we never meet...good enough for me.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ok big boy ill just thank my lucky stars we never meet...good enough for me.
So how many non-Cowboys games have you watched in your life? Over or under 5? They have this thing called the Sunday ticket if you're not too poor to pay for it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So how many non-Cowboys games have you watched in your life? Over or under 5? They have this thing called the Sunday ticket if you're not too poor to pay for it.

Umm i didnt even start saying how your wrong on other teams QB's in the past..do you want me too?

I feel like im being the sheperd here...just saying

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Umm i didnt even start saying how your wrong on other teams QB's in the past..do you want me too?

You don't even know how to use the word you're correctly and it's not a typo, you do it consistently. You're a moron dude. Comparatively speaking, I am Mahomes and you are Dak. You can't even spell shepherd right, for crying out loud. The Budweiser frogs are smarter than you.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Did you have to drop out of school to help daddy with the chores?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You don't even know how to use the word you're correctly and it's not a typo, you do it consistently. You're a moron dude. Comparatively speaking, I am Mahomes and you are Dak. You can't even spell shepherd right, for crying out loud. The Budweiser frogs are smarter than you.

Well again if we are on a grammar forum you would be good.. we arnt or Are not..my bad, but you continue you""""r stayig with the Dak thing and your "If we could be face to face" thing and tell me once again your case for how Mahomes is elite...compared to who i said. I get it man you dont know your history not uncommon today no worries. If you see me out in public you could absolutley go heels, you might be suprised at what i could do. But no Worries

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
No you know this, look at the frogs.. diference between GMFP trying and not caring...yes this team is soft and they get that way from the top down..no way this team works with an owner who just wants face time from it. I love GMFP but dam it went to crap fast when he didnt care.

Agree! Sadly was tired of his act a few years back. You can’t say “we’re young” for 4 years without people finally retorting “aren’t guys growing in 4 yrs?” He didn’t like the pushback

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well again if we are on an a grammar forum you would be good.. we arnt or Are not..my bad, but you continue you""""r stayig with the Dak thing and your "If we could be face to face" thing and tell me once again your case for how Mahomes is elite...compared to who i said. I get it man you dont know your history not uncommon today no worries. If you see me out in public you could absolutley go heels, you might be suprised at what i could do. But no Worries
You must be drunk because you went well beyond grammar into a rambling stupor. I do get it. You're a Dak lover who is upset Mahomes gets praise. It's OK. Dak lovers are used to being idiots, so you're in good company. I used to be a Dak lover when, we as a group were pretty rational, but Dak lovers have moved into Romo lover level of insanity this past year. I had to jump off board because you're almost all delusional now.

Mahomes is nothing short of elite. It shouldn't be an argument and the only ones I see arguing that point are, coincidentally, Dak lovers. Nobody else. Perhaps there is some fringe group out there within every fanbase, I just haven't come across it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Agree! Sadly was tired of his act a few years back. You can’t say “we’re young” for 4 years without people finally retorting “aren’t guys growing in 4 yrs?” He didn’t like the pushback

Exactly he was great with 3 star players he does not do well with todays pampered players..I love him but it was time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You must be drunk because you went well beyond grammar into a rambling stupor. I do get it. You're a Dak lover who is upset Mahomes gets praise. It's OK. Dak lovers are used to being idiots, so you're in good company. I used to be a Dak lover when, we as a group were pretty rational, but Dak lovers have moved into Romo lover level of insanity this past year. I had to jump off board because you're almost all delusional now.

Mahomes is nothing short of elite. It shouldn't be an argument and the only ones I see arguing that point are, coincidentally, Dak lovers. Nobody else. Perhaps there is some fringe group out there within every fanbase, I just haven't come across it.

lol man you cant win an argument becuse your uneducated on the NFL..thats on you. You dont know this Franchise history..well thats also on you. Your mad because you lost an argument and never been beat up in a fight, well thats on your parents or you...either way i dont care.. I could teach you what you dont know but seriously got my own entitled kids to deal with..you dont like that..blame the government like the rest of you do..either way learn how to debate right or dont do it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
lol man you cant win an argument becuse your uneducated on the NFL..thats on you. You dont know this Franchise history..well thats also on you. Your mad because you lost an argument and never been beat up in a fight, well thats on your parents or you...either way i dont care.. I could teach you what you dont know but seriously got my own entitled kids to deal with..you dont like that..blame the government like the rest of you do..either way learn how to debate right or dont do it.
Nope, not mad. Didn't lose. blah, blah, blah.

You clearly have an agenda. I don't. I asked you at the start of this if you wanted to just argue for the sake of arguing. It is painfully clear that is what you are doing. I can understand why you want to hold that opinion right now because 2 years ago, I think I was in alignment with you. I needed to see more.

You think because he choked this year, he isn't elite. I get it. By that standard there is no elite QBs. They all have choked. He and everyone else will choke again, like Brady did this year and he's the GOAT. But the reality is you're being intellectually dishonest. One day you'll see it. Maybe not, depends on how dedicated you are to being stubborn. That said, we can spend the next years battling over this topic. Good thing about these debates is players go out and perform with us observing. So you'll spend time defending Dak's play and probably keep attacking Patrick Mahomes play, but the results will ultimately speak for themselves. There will be a clear winner and right now, I'm laps ahead of you.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nope, not mad. Didn't lose. blah, blah, blah.

You clearly have an agenda. I don't. I asked you at the start of this if you wanted to just argue for the sake of arguing. It is painfully clear that is what you are doing. I can understand why you want to hold that opinion right now because 2 years ago, I think I was in alignment with you. I needed to see more.

You think because he choked this year, he isn't elite. I get it. By that standard there is no elite QBs. They all have choked. He and everyone else will choke again, like Brady did this year and he's the GOAT. But the reality is you're being intellectually dishonest. One day you'll see it. Maybe not, depends on how dedicated you are to being stubborn. That said, we can spend the next years battling over this topic. Good thing about these debates is players go out and perform with us observing. So you'll spend time defending Dak's play and probably keep attacking Patrick Mahomes play, but the results will ultimately speak for themselves. There will be a clear winner and right now, I'm laps ahead of you.

Whats my agenda... this should be good

Dak Dak Dak...really man you should see someone about your thing with Dak