Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Micah taking big about 9er even though they freakin stomped us, dude doesn't when to stop jabbering. How bout focus on improving yourself and team so maybe u can put up a fight against them? Don’t need to be giving them ANY more motivation to whoops us again.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I read the posts from the Complaint Dept set that tunes up after every loss. Blame this, blame that, it's all the same from loss to loss by the Agency of Bellowers and Bleaters.

I get being disappointed. I am as well.

But the tears and curses that fall on this board because the team isn't what any of us thought or hoped they would be is just one long whine. Name calling, finger pointing, and kvetching appears to be ceaseless.

Now a premiere player who obviously is held on more than a few plays speaks out, and here comes the Behavior and Etiquette Experts advising this player needs to shut up.

At this point, perhaps a great big mirror would suit this situation. Just so some of you could look yourself in the face as you hold yourself to one standard and the player to another.

Or perhaps take your own advice and just shut up.
Obeying the rules are still required. The league should never try to highlight quick big plays at the price of both sides of the ball. The NFL first goes to penalty plays and directed as so. It only hurts a player who plays within the quide lines. Myself, I would not grab but use a forearm into face masks.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It kinda went like this:

"Haha, just kidding, Mister Samuels, sir. You know me. Always playing around. I really, really, respect what you and the Niner guys are doing over there. Please, please don't be mad when you play us next time."
That's basically what it was lol. But he said it was personal after Kittle lol. Obviously it's not. Compare that to what Gardner Johnson said to deebo. That's personal.....and on the field I would bet good money he'd try to take deebos head off if they play this year. So disappointing

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I don't think it's an age/older fan thing.

Some fans just don't want to hear players talk unless it's on their terms.

Those same fans much preferred the Barry Sanders (act like you been there) type of celebrations than the Michael Irvin acts of brashness.
Maybe, but I would think those who use social media more than me would be more understanding of players' use of it. Or maybe they just have a double standard.

BigD5

Reaction score
Jesus this is embarrassing to no end. This is why the 49ers bully this team around and beat their sses in the ground when they play them

BigD5

Reaction score
Imagine complaining about a guy using his social media in (almost) 2024. Times have changed. Social media is a thing now, love it or hate it.

Also, I find it funny how people are posting about how this franchise "used to have dignity" when 90s Cowboys' players were renting strippers and doing lines of coke off them. :laugh:

I guess we would rather have Parsons doing that.
Yes I would rather Micah be doing that

Instead of poking the bear of other teams so they are sure to beat the ever living frick out of the Dallas Cowboys to shut his big mouth up

We have enough problems getting over the everybody hates us hump. There’s absolutely no need to add fuel to the other players and teams across the league when they play dallas

CCBoy

Reaction score
All those complaining about penalties not being relevent...

here, talk here:

Portrait of a funny child girl shows hands dirty with paint.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't know why people care what Micah does. Who cares? Seriously?
Because he's famous and everyone wants to know what he had for breakfast, lol.

In all seriousness you're right if you find yourself so upset about Parsons talking football on twitter maybe get off of it or just unfollow him..... solution solved. Honestly I wouldn't know 90% of what Parson's posts or talks about on his podcast if it weren't for this message board.

CWR

Reaction score
I think you underestimate some's ability to complain.
Lol that's fair. I'm also bitter, unfortunately I've gotten better at losing. I'm on like 8 years of (pretty) good behavior. Not about to let a tweet ruin my streak.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Lol that's fair. I'm also bitter, unfortunately I've gotten better at losing. I'm on like 8 years of (pretty) good behavior. Not about to let a tweet ruin my streak.
I think so many are just disillusioned and looking to lash out about anything and everything. Micah's tweets make an easy target, but complaints aren't limited to those. I've made a habit of late not to come on here during a game or directly after a loss because so much is negative. I'm not happy about losing, but what I don't need after a loss is thread after thread after thread complaining about the loss. I've thought about staying away until the next victory so that there will be at least a few positive threads that don't get absolutely dumped on.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Deebo deleted his tweet but this was Micah's response.

I guess Micah deleted his too?

The money these guys make these days, you would think they pay some social media assistant just to check their posts before they click them.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Deebo and gronk are both right…..Brock purdy was qb of the team who kicked Dallas’s *** this year and sent them home last year. Micah worry about the cowboys. Another sign of immaturity from micah, disappointing really.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson would'v Herschal Walkered is a** by now.
Nah. Jimmy didn’t have a problem with his players doing talk shows back in the day also. Long before podcasts. Add that he was the most cocky and brash coach in those days that had no problem declaring victory ahead of an NFCCG.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't know why people care what Micah does. Who cares? Seriously?
If another player says something about our team, everyone in here is up in arms about it.

Why is it so surprising when Micah The Mouff blathers on about some other team's player, that they too would make a big deal about it?

We shouldn't expect double standards

glimmerman

Reaction score
This just makes teams want to play us harder and refs ignore him even more. Well the refs can’t do much worse with the holding calls but watch the hands to the face and roughing. But this is part of some in the new generation.