Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If another player says something about our team, everyone in here is up in arms about it.

Why is it so surprising when Micah The Mouff blathers on about some other team's player, that they too would make a big deal about it?

We shouldn't expect double standards
I don't know what you are talking about or anyone else. I don't speak for everyone I speak for myself and I don't care what these guys say. I don't listen to not one podcast. DArius Slay says stupid stuff on his podcast and I don't know about it until outlets report. People don't want to hear it? Don't listen. Trust me its very easy. I don't listen to any of them. Its not hard. Guys just want something to complain about. Micah stated his opinon. Its his opinion. Its a opinion that everyone shares.....all these ex-players and analysts have said the same thing. But because Micah says it it all of a sudden holds more weight? Who cares? If Micah gave financial advice would you guys listen?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If another player says something about our team, everyone in here is up in arms about it.

Why is it so surprising when Micah The Mouff blathers on about some other team's player, that they too would make a big deal about it?

We shouldn't expect double standards
Baloney. In your case, you defend the opposing team's players while bashing the Cowboys players as you are doing just now.

Troll

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This just makes teams want to play us harder and refs ignore him even more. Well the refs can’t do much worse with the holding calls but watch the hands to the face and roughing. But this is part of some in the new generation.
I mean they are going to play us hard regardless. That's always going to be the case. Maybe if we are 5-11 teams won't care. But if you're a decent team with a star on your helmet? They will get up.

zerofill

Reaction score
Well just one fact though... Gronk is definitely not a person that their opinion would matter at all to me.

Kumala808

Reaction score
How many of you would tell Micah to his face to grow up and just play. None

Lodeus

Reaction score
Micah needs to understand that until Dallas wins a superbowl, you cannot have an opinion on anything NFL related.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Gronkowski should not talk about anything related to Refs, the cheating ways of his QB and HC + having the Refs in their pocket was fundamental to their Dinasty.

On other topic, Micah can talk all he wants, I have no problem with it as long as does not affects his on the field performance.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
LOL. Micah just doesn't get it. Stay away from player criticism, let the fans work that end of the room.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Why do they care what Parsons thinks about Purdy. It's a bit hypocritical. Parsons is allowed to have an opinion, and if they don't like, or think it's beneath Parsons to give his opinion why are they giving their opinions about Parson?? Hypocrites.

And, by the way Samuel's is a football thug. He's a punk. Don't much care what he thinks.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How many of you would tell Micah to his face to grow up and just play. None
I would.

Micah just might be dumb enough to do something about it and I'm always looking for an easy payday.

Also, big LOL at you for being scared of Micah just because he plays football lololololol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Why do they care what Parsons thinks about Purdy. It's a bit hypocritical. Parsons is allowed to have an opinion, and if they don't like, or think it's beneath Parsons to give his opinion why are they giving their opinions about Parson?? Hypocrites.

And, by the way Samuel's is a football thug. He's a punk. Don't much care what he thinks.
Football thug? Where yall come up with these opinions lol. What has he ever done dirty?

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Interestingly the most insightful comment on this ridiculous topic was made by Gronk.. "Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning." Enough said.