Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah.
Sorry if you are blocked so well you are left a JAG.
Low I.Q. lad, your job is to topple opponents, not be a mean gossip girl.
Stay in your lane and STHU.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Unfortunately the best player on the team and the only reason we are where we are. We lose Parsons. We are finished. And he is getting robbed by officials screwing him blue.
We lose Parsons we still lose the games we lost this season

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Micah is embarrassing himself.

I've hinted at this but now I think it's apparent: Micah is a bit of a narcissist and loves the sound of his voice. He EXPECTS to be treated as "great" and while he SHOULD have lofty ambitions, he should also recognize that he's talking like he ALREADY achieved greatness and he's retired. a

I've also noted that many, many times Micah does not celebrate when others get sacks...and barely acknowledges his teammates efforts when he does get one.

Lastly, I think this is him "lashing out" because he's not having the season he is "supposed" to have and probably told anyone who would listen during the offseason. It's the only you way you GO INTO THE SEASON prepared to provide weekly commentary about your competitors...rookie move.

sacase

Reaction score
Honestly it's not just Micah. It's how his whole generation is, they speak there minds. I disagree with it but that's just how they are. Generally speaking. No sense in getting mad about it, they won't change.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This would be rigging the game, thus proving his point.
No, just not giving him the benefit of the doubt. Tend to look the other way on whiners.

Holding calls are subjective and judgemental. There’s room for error. And sometimes you’re just not looking that way.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Honestly it's not just Micah. It's how his whole generation is, they speak their minds. I disagree with it but that's just how they are. Generally speaking. No sense in getting mad about it, they won't change.
I understand that. Bottomline is I don’t think it’s helping his cause. Which ultimately could be hurting the team .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
First rule in popular sports. Block out the noise. Which in this era includes social media. Or become a victim of it. Which Parsons is becoming . Certainly looks like it’s working against him.

I think he thought with his popularity it would help him. But beyond some Cowboys homers I think most fans think he should shut the hell up and let his play force the issue not words.

The fact our leadership hasn’t shut him down is part of the culture which is toxic for the Cowboys. Most front offices and coaching staffs would discourage.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I’m starting to feel second hand shame for Micah. :facepalm:

Way to go Micah!! After losing two games in a row, let's piss off the team that ended your season two years in a row!? not only that, but they also curb-stomped the hell out of you 42-10 two months ago !!! You might be the bravest and baddest Lion in the jungle, but you're certainly not the wisest.. You don't need to give the 49ers more motivation than they already have lol..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, just not giving him the benefit of the doubt. Tend to look the other way on whiners.

Holding calls are subjective and judgemental. There’s room for error. And sometimes you’re just not looking that way.

And sometimes you’re just not looking that way.

It's happening right in front of the head referee and umpire. Both are right there just behind and to either side of the QB. How can they not see the obvious holds being committed on Micah?

https://operations.nfl.com/officiating/the-officials/officials-responsibilities-positions/

dfense

Reaction score
Micah is one of those prototype up north dudes that just doesnt know when to stop running his damn mouth..no offense to any posters from the northeast. Just read the room, that franchise has owned this team and you as a player since you got into the league. The next impact play you make against the 49ers will be your first and you really on twitter yapping because someone else is handling them?
I don't disagree with that take. ~ new yorker

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's happening right in front of the head referee and umpire. Both are right there just behind and to either side of the QB. How can they not see the obvious holds being committed on Micah?

https://operations.nfl.com/officiating/the-officials/officials-responsibilities-positions/
I don’t think all of the them are all that obvious. Remember it’s a subjective judgement call.

IMO if Micah is truly the greatest he should be able to overcome even judgmental calls which may or may not be called .

Last edited:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I’m starting to feel second hand shame for Micah. :facepalm:

Deebo would probably be a better LBer than Parsons if he switched positions! Heck, he would be a better D-Lineman if he was asked to switch position by the 9ers..............LOL! Parsons is a one trick pony who goes into his whiny moods when O-Linemen are eating him for lunch. If things aren't going his way he pouts and cries .......... The Cowboy shot callers need to package him in some type of trade deal so that they don't waste millions resigning this one trick pony!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Deebo would probably be a better LBer than Parsons if he switched positions! Heck, he would be a better D-Lineman if he was asked to switch position by the 9ers..............LOL! Parsons is a one trick pony who goes into his whiny moods when O-Linemen are eating him for lunch. If things aren't going his way he pouts and cries .......... The Cowboy shot callers need to package him in some type of trade deal so that they don't waste millions resigning this one trick pony!
I wouldn’t be that harsh as I believe he has potential to be a special talent. But I agree he’s one dimensional in pass rush. Not even an every down player.

Not sure he’s worth hocking the farm without taking us over the top defensively. I knew all of the LT comparisons were premature. But this whining in public could be baggage that’s weighing him down and ultimately the team.

I’d be curious what his value is in a trade. If we could get a couple 1st round picks I’d be tempted.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t think all of the them are all that obvious. Remember it’s a subjective judgement call.

IMO if Micah is truly the greatest he should be able to overcome even judgmental calls which may or may not be called .
Lol...Micah has 2 guys holding him right before he's able to reach Tua Tagovailoa. The network cameras easily caught it for everyone to see. How can such a wide open and clear holding by 2 defenders be considered "subjective"? Seems more like "rigged" no-calls by the crooked refs!!!

Screenshot-20231225-173228-Fox-News.jpg

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol...Micah has 2 guys holding him right before he's able to reach Tua Tagovailoa. The network cameras easily caught it for everyone to see. How can such a wide open and clear holding by 2 defenders be considered "subjective"? Seems more like "rigged" no-calls by the crooked refs!!!

Screenshot-20231225-173228-Fox-News.jpg
I didn’t say all of the calls were obvious. You picked one that appears to be more obvious.

But if he’s being double teamed why isn’t anyone else getting thru?

To answer your question though I’d like to see where the officials were. What angle did they have .

I watched the game and all the instant replays. I don’t recall seeing that in real time.

Last edited: