Defensive Backs Combine Numbers

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1970757 said:
it's possible, just saying that all hopes of taking Cromartie at 28 are done

yep, some people are going to have to change their mind about him

I'm hoping like heck he's there at 22 AND that Jerry takes him, I'm scared to look at the mocks and see how many teams need CB before us.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
We need to do whatever it takes to draft DRC because not only is he lightning fast, but he put up 17 reps on the bench, which is amazing considering he only weighs 185. Jerruh, DO IT!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
TheCount;1970760 said:
I'm hoping like heck he's there at 22 AND that Jerry takes him, I'm scared to look at the mocks and see how many teams need CB before us.
Talib? He'll be there at 22. And I hope we DON'T take him, unless Jenkins, DRC, Cason, and McKelvin are all gone.

BigDave95

Reaction score
TheCount;1970760 said:

Several.

Did Mike Jenkins run?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
aqib talib fell from my graces but now he is back still dont think he's within our grasp after this perfomanced and the bpwl games. 4 CB's will go in the top 20 MIke Jenkins DRC Leodis MCkelvin and Aqib Talib

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
TheCount;1970742 said:
Talib ran a 4.48 though, so much for everyone saying he's slow as dirt.
That pretty much is slow as dirt these days, when the top guys are running about 4.30 and under.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
theogt;1970763 said:
Talib? He'll be there at 22. And I hope we DON'T take him, unless Jenkins, DRC, Cason, and McKelvin are all gone.

I meant DRC, but yeah, I'll take Talib too.

Chocolate Lab;1970768 said:
That pretty much is slow as dirt these days, when the top guys are running about 4.30 and under.

Well considering only 5 receivers coming out ran under a 4.4 (and of those 5, only 1 is considered a 1st round talent), I'll take my chances, the kid is a play maker and can be coached up.

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
Talibe running 4.48 is a good time and he has really helped himself. People forget just how truly fast a 4.40 is.

For people who dont like that time I would compare that to Anthony Henry who I would bet cant run under a 4.6 right now.

I see no way Jenkins, Mckelvin and Cromartie are all gone within the first 21 picks so we should be good

marchetta

Reaction score
BigDave95;1970764 said:
Several.

Did Mike Jenkins run?

Hostile;1970781 said:
When does Cason run?

The current group running last name starts with "M." They run in alphabetical order, so the "A" -> ""L" group ran earlier. They haven't announced the results from the earlier group yet.