Video: Demarco Murray Press Conference

wileedog

Reaction score
winning a superbowl? lol mabey he should have held the ball

murray-fumblepng1421378561908.png

This play is becoming this generation's version of "The Catch"...

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Do we know the final Dallas offer ? Would like to see the yearly , total, and guaranteed...

ilykdrama

Reaction score
for the love of God you guys are smarter than this.

when he says he has a chance to win a Super Bowl there, why do you take that as a slight against Dallas? he's obviously comparing the situation in Philly to his other RESPECTABLE offers...aka Jacksonville, Oakland, etc....Dallas is not in the equation. is there something wrong with saying he has a better chance to win in Philly than Jacksonville/Oakland so he took the lesser of the three deals? that's the truth.

if you want to look at some who is classless, go read Lesean McCoy's comments since Philly traded him.

I don't need to see McCoy's comments. Me knowing Murray called Chip himself was enough. Hope he's on IR before the season.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
He really seems like a guy who just wants to play. Of course he wants to get paid, I can't think of one player who doesn't.
Just seems like a down to earth type.

Zordon

Reaction score
How is he full of crap? He added the qualifier of getting 'something respectable'. Oakland offered him more money; there's a lot that goes into a decision like this.

Any one of you who says he'll sign with Dallas for 5 mil a year as opposed to 8 with Philly is an idiot and likely won't be successful in any business world. For what? A Superbowl ring that is nowhere near guaranteed and that you would probably sell for $35,000 in 10 years when you're destitute and your body is broken down?

you get it.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Before you get emotional and bash the man, please watch his PC. He literally spends half the time talking about his love for the Cowboys and his brothers on the team. There is no question he would be a Cowboy if he got a respectable offer from us. I really hope this new money strategy doesn't backfire because Murray is 10x the professional guys like MBIII and Leonard Davis were.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/8109350/events/2963279

Murray got a respectable offer from the Cowboys, he just thought he was worth more, he isn't!!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This play is becoming this generation's version of "The Catch"...

I am 100% sure that the fumble against GB cost him his career here. If he holds onto that ball and we win that game with him rushing for 200+ yards I can guarantee you Jerry would have gave him a 5 year 45 million dollar deal with 25 guaranteed

Zordon

Reaction score
I don't need to see McCoy's comments. Me knowing Murray called Chip himself was enough. Hope he's on IR before the season.

I really couldn't care less who he thanks. Break a leg or two in Philly. He is dead to me just like every other cowboy that leaves, except DeMarcus!

and people wonder why the modern athlete could careless about "fans".

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Murray got a respectable offer from the Cowboys, he just thought he was worth more, he isn't!!

The man has a family to take care of and at the end of the day you don't turn down what he got. He earned it through hard work and has every right to put his family in a great place for a long time. He wouldn't have received this contract if he didn't give his all for the Cowboys.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
$40+ million with $20 million guaranteed is now considered a "few" million more than $13 million and $7 guaranteed?

Read your signature picture.

The Cowboys offered him a few more million than Beasley.

Proximo

Reaction score
I am 100% sure that the fumble against GB cost him his career here. If he holds onto that ball and we win that game with him rushing for 200+ yards I can guarantee you Jerry would have gave him a 5 year 45 million dollar deal with 25 guaranteed

Sometimes instead of wondering how that play pans out if Murray holds on, I wonder how that play pans out if Randle or even Dunbar got that carry.

Randle hit more than one homerun for us last year. Murray didn't really have many at all. That might've been a TD if our favorite little thief was in the game.

Ren

Reaction score
Murray's best days are behind him I'm glad we're done paying for past accomplishments, we have a beast OL our running game will be fine

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
I don't claim to be the most intelligent person in the world. However, according to DeMarco's comments in his press conference, "It's not about the money, it's about winning". Awwwh, excuse me DeMarco, last time I checked we (Dallas) had a 12-4 record in the 2014 season with 5 Super Bowls, and Philly has done what? Come on DeMarco, admit it, its about the money.