Video: Demarco Murray Press Conference

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Sure. Great guy.

That called Chip Kelly himself and told him how he wanted to play in Philly....ALSO.....

"I felt that this was a great opportunity for me to win a Super Bowl, at the end of the day," Murray said Thursday at his introductory news conference. "It wasn't about the financial security or anything like that."

^Great guy. Cowboys basically won in Green Bay and Eagles were watching at home....And it's a "great opportunity to win a super bowl." He's a prick. I hope he gets injured the first play of the season. He insulted our team and his Oline by saying that.

I for one, vote that we delete the press conference. Don't care what he said in it to cover up the crap he said above.

It came out today that he returned Chip Kelly's call. This is per his father.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Suh did it yesterday.

Suh: "I would say money was the most important factor" in making this decision.

Ok smart NFL players. I can understand Suh saying it. He denies stepping on players when it's on tape.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Murray's best days are behind him I'm glad we're done paying for past accomplishments, we have a beast OL our running game will be fine

Murray could have one or two more good years. Crazy how many think he falls off a cliff next year. He had 1800 yards and has plenty of room for dropoff. I'd been happy with a 1500 yard season from Murray next year. Now that he's in Philly, I don't think he'll put up the great numbers he had this year. I know we're all pissed that he went to Philly, but lets not act like he'll fail to gain less than 1000 yards next year.

daveferr33

Reaction score
This play is becoming this generation's version of "The Catch"...

Or the drop:

jackie-smith.jpg

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Ok smart NFL players. I can understand Suh saying it. He denies stepping on players when it's on tape.

He strikes me as a very intelligent guy. His father is a mechanical engineer, and his mother is a teacher.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Demarco Murray exudes class - I already miss him.

Does Demarco Murray have a contract mechanism in place (i.e. a one-year 'no-trade' clause), or is there a league rule, that would prohibit the Eagles from subsequently packaging Demarco in a trade to the Oakland Raiders should Marcus Mariota be available at the #5-overall draft position?

vaturkey

Reaction score
It came out today that he returned Chip Kelly's call. This is per his father.

Also Chip Kelly said he called Murray. Murray didn't make the phone call. Murray is a good guy. Many of the folks on this website sicken me. Let the fellow have his money and lets move on.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everything else aside, don't lie to all if us and say it wasn't about the money.

It's always about the money!

Even the Philly reporters at the news conference weren't buying the great chance to win a Super Bowl crap!

:facepalm:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Also Chip Kelly said he called Murray. Murray didn't make the phone call. Murray is a good guy. Many of the folks on this website sicken me. Let the fellow have his money and lets move on.

Right, if another employer offered me a significant raise doing the same thing I do now, I'd give my 2 week notice to my current employer. I don't fault either party. However, for all this fiscal responsibility, Romo has 2 and maybe 3 good years left, what are we doing to find his successor? Nothing, so it'll probably be tough go of it in a few years anyway.

lqmac1

Reaction score
and people wonder why the modern athlete could careless about "fans".

My statement about breaking a leg was a figure of speech. I don't really wish that on DeMarco or any other person for that matter.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I thought it was a very classy presser. I especially liked how he handled the question of if the Eagles are closer to a SB than the Cowboys.