DeMarco Murray To Play Against The Colts

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
If Jonas Gray can go for 200+ on indy. Randle and Dunbar should be just fine

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Personally, I think it will affect his ability to catch, block, stiff arm, break his falls, and avoid fumbles. A one-handed Murray is not better than a healthy Randle/Dunbar IMO.

TwistedMetal

Reaction score
Personally, I think it will affect his ability to catch, block, stiff arm, break his falls, and avoid fumbles. A one-handed Murray is not better than a healthy Randle/Dunbar IMO.

I agree with this, chances are he is will not be fully healed in 6 days, if we can, I would call up Ryan Williams from the PS, Run Randle and Williams and sprinkle in a little Dunbar and I think we would have a fine day running the ball.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Cool, I'm probably reading way too much into it. I get defensive when it comes to my favorite players and I'm still a bit sensitive to all this talk about Murray being a product of the system. LOL.

No worries man, One of mine too. I get it.

But, I don't think he is part of a system. I think he is a good RB and is finally getting his due because the coaches are finally realizing that a running game is important. Let's hope next, they work on the Defense. hahahaha

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No worries man, One of mine too. I get it.

But, I don't think he is part of a system. I think he is a good RB and is finally getting his due because the coaches are finally realizing that a running game is important. Let's hope next, they work on the Defense. hahahaha

Well, you know what they say..... "Rome wasn't built in a day."

However, it certainly took about that long for it to burn down. I understand the concern.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Thank God.

If you guys thought Randle could've just stepped in and we'd be fine, you had another thing coming. We need Murray for production and leadership.

I second that....................THANK GOD....................I am not ready to hand the reigns over to the underwear thief, we need Murray to bludgeon the Colts into submission.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
T. Owens,, A WIDE RECEIVER, played with the same damn injury..

It's a bone in his left hand,,

MAN THE HELL UP AND FRIGGIN PLAY for crying out loud. If they wanna make a go of this special season. He needs to play.

Exactly.................this is the freaking season on the line................anybody not playing better be watching the game from the hospital.

We need everybody, including the waterboy, to be suited up ready to go Sunday....................we lose Sunday, we probably don't make the playoffs.

revospeed

Reaction score
Cut Murray if he can't go, then bring up Ryan Williams from the practice squad.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Well, you know what they say..... "Rome wasn't built in a day."

However, it certainly took about that long for it to burn down.

I'm going to have to steal this one from you, unattributed, of course, to maintain the appearance of being clever and wise.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm going to have to steal this one from you, unattributed, of course, to maintain the appearance of being clever and wise.

I have no issues. I took it off somebody else in exactly the same fashion my friend. ;-)

cml750

Reaction score
I am glad he will play but I do not recall him making this type of effort to play in non-contract years.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Ed Werder just reported the Cowboys are confident Murray will play Sunday against the Colts. Just reported on Mike & Mike.

I also heard reports right after the Eagles' game that Murray and Free were 'fine.'