News: Demarcus Lawrence To Be Suspended For Failed Drug Test

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
All addictions aren't the same. It may not produce a chemical addiction (and that's debatable), but it can produce a psychological, a habit-forming addiction.

67757_l.jpeg

knightrider94

Reaction score
It flat out isn't working. Broaddus said they had a person living with Gregory and with him all the time. If that isn't enough, what is? Just remove these kinds of idiots from the board.

I understand what you are saying, it should be more than enough and personal responsibility has got to come back into play. However, some young men need help (finances, public speaking, dealing with family and friends, etc..) and that is okay. But,I honestly don't think having a babysitter helps if that is all the "support system" that is being offered really is. Do they go to counseling or have someone just follow them around? What other supports are they getting? I am just asking because Dallas is suppose to have the type of structure to help these type of players. It's become a joke.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the best structure for these types of players is don't fool with them to start with then you don't have these type of problems.

erod

Reaction score
Bosa well get suspended, too. Dude refused to take a drug test at Ohio State, and loves to go to raves.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
How many more sucker punches can this fanbase take?

The sheer stupidity of some of these players in unreal.

I agree and the key word it is on the players, Not Garrett and not Jerry. I find it kind of funny player screws up and somehow it is Garrett and Jones that are to blame? These are adults playing in the NFL that know the rules that have been agreed on by the NFL and NFLPA if players can't control their actions then maybe the NFL or adult life it not for them.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I was a Bosa supporter and would have been content for his selection, but now I'd really hate to hear all the negative fans saying the only reason we took him was because of the suspensions...ugh.

I'm warming to a Ramsey or Elliott call at 4 and a DE at 34.
Bosa at 4 and CB or DT at 34 was anticipated for the past month, but now we are talking like Bosa would be a knee jerk reaction to this situation....sad.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
Hilarious is the now "we just lost another defensive player so let's get Elliott" drumbeat. His love knows no bounds. At this point I'm not ever surprised my the misconduct and/or stupidity of the Cowboys players. Draft Bosa, Ramsey or whatever other high ranked defender on the board to help this defense with a high pick caliber selection. If Jack checks out with Cowboy staff, throw him in too.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:huh:

demarus Lawrence , de suspended for drugs
Randy Gregory, de suspended for drugs
Leon lett , dl coach...........

j/k

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
RKG! What does Jason do again?

Funny how people say the Cowboys were an undisciplined mess under Switzer and Phillips, yet we get players getting popped for suspensions, killing teammates and the like on Garrett's watch. But he is forging a team full of scratching, clawing battlers and should have our gratitude.