News: Demarcus Lawrence To Be Suspended For Failed Drug Test

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
There is nothing surprising about this, for the very reason Lawrence, like Gregory, had issues coming out of school. While they were lesser than that of Gregory, he still had some character concerns. JJ is on record saying they wont shy away from these players, this is the downside to that.

slick325

Reaction score
So draft another guy who isn't smart enough to stay away from drugs that can end his football playing career? Yeah, no. If an offensive tackle is on the board you take him. If not, take the running back.

I hear ya Sam...desperate times often call for desperate measures. Jerry Jones in a desperate situation can be very risky business.

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
Given that this is the time of year for smokescreens and misdirection - like the report Myles Jack only has one leg - it would be funny if this one website post is BS.

Would love nothing more than to find out that this story was bs

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This certainly will affect who they take at #4. Bosa is the pick - unless they trade down.

No it won't....not unless they are dumber than dirt
For months we've been talking about drafting best player available, that at #4 you need a decade type impact guy....now you think a 4-game suspension of demarcus Lawrence is going to change our draft plans?! Come on, man.

The guy could twist an ankle and miss the first 4 games....it doesn't change the #4 pick in any way at all.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Odd that I have not heard a peep about this on Twitter.

I did tweet it to Fisher and Broaddus to see if they have heard anything but have not gotten a reply yet.

Hope it is fake...But I have a feeling it is real and the person that JJT was talking about.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Rest of the Dallas media isn't picking it up. I'll wait for a major publication to run with it.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I don't believe this changes the first pick directly but from that on its a game changer.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Bosa to Dallas. Not to mention we are probably already talking to Hardy.