Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Somebody on the 1st half thread said we should trade Dak now

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!

How many 1st round picks would WE have to give another team to take on this 60 million dollar cap-killing, stat padding playoff choke artist?

At LEAST three. Might even be worth it.

The sad thing is, we haven't even entered the phase where we have to start letting good young players go because we can't afford them, because of the stat padder's bloated contract
If I was a young good player, I would ask for a trade.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
6 points from the offense but
it's the defense that has the injuries

1 of 7 on third down

forcing to lamb and force feeding zeke

what did you expect to happen?
3 of those points were all special teams. Run back by Turpin and kick by the goat. Offense had nothing to do with those 3 points.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Horrible first half on offense and defense. not sure which was worse.
Offense, defense played well until they kept having to go out after 3 and out. We knew they were injured and were going to be a problem. They’ve done more than offense has all season when you look at the browns game offense only put 17 pts on the board. We knew the lions offense was good so that’s not surprising

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
That red zone INT really seemed to sink the team. Just not sure what to think at this point. I hope the Cowboys mount a comeback.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The poor poor fans who spent up to $1000 to attend the game and be outnumbered by Lions' fans.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nothing is more obvious than the "here we go" cadence! Enough with that! Why not say, "hey defense, we are going to hike the ball in 3,2,1..."
I think the bigger problem is our running game is so not respected they just play us as if we will pass e try okay and they are right.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Do we still think it was a good idea to spend all of that money on the offense? Asking for a friend....and myself.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Zero run game, zero receiver separation so every throw is into a tight window (bad route combos and scheming). What do you expect?
He didn’t have a run game last year either. Dak is complete garbage.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
6 points from the offense but
it's the defense that has the injuries

1 of 7 on third down

forcing to lamb and force feeding zeke

what did you expect to happen?
Lamb, Smith, Ferguson and Dak. The rest of the offense would not start anywhere else in the league. Hard to win like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.